Pshh story of my life

Hiiii its poof this is my first story on wattpad this is sorta the story of my life… I kinda suck at spelling so sorry if that buggs you I realy hope you like this.

“whatever im going home bye” he yelled at me we were at the city fair with a bunch of my friends I told them I was planning on breaking up with him that night. He overheard them talking about how its about time they have never liked him. He was dissociative so he would basicly forget who he is and either be a total jerk or suicidal/depressed. I finaly after 7 long months got sick of him screaming at me through the phone that he hated me and wanted me to die; I was starting to believe it and wanted to die too. I had finaly realized im not a bad person neither is he we just weren’t right for eachother.

He stormed off I grabbed his sholder to try to stop him he whipped around I looked at his dull brown eyes they were flashing with anger he looked like he was about to hit me. I doubt he could have done much damage hes not exactly muscular but it would still hurt and  I knew it. I let out a yelp and stepped back. He just scowled and ran off that sealed the deal I was DONE with his shit.

We were waiting in line to get on a ride and I got the phone call I had been expecting. He was walking home crying because he felt so bad he told me he was standing in the middle of a road waiting to get hit. After talking to him for a good 30 min i convinced him to get out of the road and go home.

I finaly got home at about midnight and got another call from him he was out of breath I asked him what was wrong he said “nothing babe I just finished jackin off” I heard his foot steps running and new he was lieing. Wile I talked trying to figure out what was going on I went on facebook as I scrolled through my notifications I noticed one from his mom she poasted “WHERE IS DAN”  I yelled “Dan I know your not home where the fuck are you” “I don’t know all I see is trees and water” “call your mother now and is their anything else?” “no she will kill me im thirsty can you bring me some water” “are you at our dock?!” “I think so I see your house” “I cant come down but you can come up and wait for your mom I just texted her shes on her way”