Chapter:5

Roxana's P.O.V

I walk down stairs and turn on the tv and put on SpongeBob. After a while of devouring all the food and watching tv my dad walks in and stands in front of the tv blocking my view.

Me: ughhh I can't see!- I groan

Dad: we need to talk- he says in a serious tone and turns the tv off.

I've never got along with my father or my mother since they where never around and I was basically raised by my nanas so we had no communication except when they tried to force me to be the perfect child, which I was not going to. I hate when ppl try to boss me around and tell me what to do especially them.

Me:what now- I shoot him a glare

Dad:where changing you to another school.

I feel my heart jump and anger take over me, I have a really short temper.

Me:what!!! Why!!!- I get up off the couch

Dad:me and ur mother think that this other school is more profecional and have usfull things for your future

Me:first of she's not my mom second all my friends are at my school third I'm not moving

Dad:to bad it's not a choice I already sent someone to get the paper work done

I feel a horrible pain in my chest and tears welling up in my eyes and a lump in my throat I feel like I can't breath, I can't go to another school I've been changed to another school once and it was horrible I was alone and missed my friends he can't do this to me again. Did he forget how bad I did when he changed me to that stupid school in VA. I walk to back to my room slamming my door and laying in my bed. I cried my eyes out picturing me alone in a new school.

~5 hours later~

Somewhere between my sobbing I had fallen asleep. I lay in my bed thinking to my self what the hell I would do. I'm not going down without a fight. My phone starts ringing I start searching through my blanket and groan in frustration. I get off the bed yanking the blanket off my phone falling out. I pick it up and have 37 msg from a chat group with Lola, Natalie and Mariel prob them talking about stupid things, 7 missed calls from Jolex and 2 msg from Edward asking about some math homework. I look threw the msg and then decided to call Mariel to tell her about the hole school situation. I dial her number after ringing a couple of times she answered. I explained everything to her and we ended up crying this was fucked up. After a while we hung up, I stare at my phone and remembered I had 7 calls from Jolex but I was too tired to call her she was probably busy right now too, I'll call her tomorrow.