Chapter:6

Jolex's P.O.V

I called my cousin Roxana 7 times but she doesn't answer. put my phone away and go lay on the couch as I fall in deep thought. Its been such a long time since I've been in L.A, I haven't seen my friends in so long. I look at the clock, it's 11:43pm I get up and head to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and brush my teeth and quickly fall asleep.

~6:30AM~

I hear a loud noc on my door. I get up and look at my clock 6:30, I drop head back on my pillow when I hear the annoying noc again. I get up completely and put on a robe, I head to the door and look through the peep hole to see Victor at the other side of my door.

Victor: I know your there I can hear you're breathing

Me:that's just plain creepy- I open up the door and he walks in and sits on one of the couches putting his feet up on the coffee table.

Me:feet down- I point to his feet, he drops feet and throws his hands in the air in defeat.

Victor: you're so bossy

Me:is there a reason you're here interrupting my beauty sleep- he sits up

Victor: oh yeah fotoshot in a hour get ready in 20- he gets up and walks in the kitchen

I go to the bathroom and shower, I get out and put on some black rip-jeans black converse with red leases and red sports bra with a leather black jacket and I put on my skull shaped belly button piercing.

I walk to the kitchen where Victor is sitting while eating a plate of scramble eggs with beacon, toast and orange juice and another plate besides him. I sit in the chair next to him and kiss him on the cheek.

Me:thanx

Victor:no prob princess

We both finish up our breakfast and head out the apartment. We go up to the car with our chofer since I'm only 15 and he's 17 we can't drive yet. We both sit in the back seats and take off.

Victor: isn't that clothe a little revealing- he looks me over a couple of times

Me: no

Victor: aren't you cold, I have a shirt in the back

Me:it's summer how is it cold and no I'm not wearing boy clothe- I chuckle a little

Victor:you always wear boy clothe at you're house- he mumurs to himself but I hear him clearly I look out the window and try to hold in my smile.

We arrive to the fotoshot and everything goes smoothly we finish at around 12:00.

Victor: wanna get some lunch or just head home- he ask as we get in the car

Me:Subway!!!!!- I say jumping up and down on the seat

Victor:seriously again- he rolls his eyes

Me:pleasssssss!- I give him my best puppy eyes he just sights and tells the chofer to go to the nearest subway, I give him a playful smile and hug him.

We get to subway and take it to go then we decide to go on a last minute picnic at a park near his house, we arrive at the park and we send the chofer home. We walk through the park and sit on one of the tables as we watch some kids play soccer as we ate quietly, Vic was being kind of quite.

Me: what are you thinking about

Vic:Nothing- he kept his eyes on the field- just watching the game.

Me:mmm ok if you say so.

As we watch the kids play, I can't shake off the feeling that something bothering Vic, the I get a great idea. I stand up grab Victor by the arm and drag him to the field.

Victor: Nicky what are you doing

Me:watch

Me:hey kid can we play- I ask a kid with a red shirt he looks 10 or 11 and he nods.

I play on the red team and Vic plays on the green team. To be honest I'm not good at soccer but I know a little thanks to Vic. I start out with the kick and everyone runs towards it. The boy I talk to before passes the ball to me I run as I kick it then I feel two hands rap around my waist and pick me up I let out a little squeal I get spun around and set on the ground again I look back and see Victor throw his hands in the air as he yells goal he runs up to me and picks me up again. I smile then I smack him on the forehead.

Me: you cheater- he puts me down and I cross my arms and pout.

Victor:crybaby, don't hate the player hate the game- he smiles and runs off.

Me: that doesn't apply for this case you jerk- I run after him.