4

I wake up to see my outfits changed. Its very revealining so I find some things to cover the areas it needs it. "Now that's better" I say. Then Frank walks in. He grabs my wrist and pulls me closer. I stand there frozen with fear. He takes off the things I used to cover up with and throws them away. "Do you not like the clothes I put you in" he asks daring me to answer. "Th....there fine" I finally answer. "Good cause I went out and naught a lot for you to ware there under your bed" he says kissing my forehead. Then e leaves the house. I walk into the kitchen and look through the window. I see a police officer and mom and Tracey? "Mom Tracey" I yell but it's no use. They can't see me cause of the tinted Windows and they can't hear me because of the sound proof wall's. I hear the front door open and Frank walks in I quickly grab abowl and look for serial. He walks into the kitchen. "What are you doing" he asks. "Getting serial" I say as calmly as I can even though I feel like crying. "That cupboard" he says pointing to it. "Thank you" I say walking to it and getting lucky charms. I hear the doorbell and his face turns pale. He takes the bowl and drags me to my room. He shuts the door and locks it but He gave me the bowl back.
Emma's pov:
Ding dong. I hear the movment then a door clicks shut. After a few minutes he opens the door. U can feel Tracey and Troy stiffen. "What" he says. "We were wondering-." "where is She, where are you hiding her" Tracey inturupts me. "What are you talking about and where's Trance" he asks concerned. That's a first. "You took her" Tracey acuses.