Chapter 1

3rd Person
Aphmau is a 17 year old junior in high school. When her, her brothers Levin and Malchi, and there mother Irene moved to the town of Phoenix. Her brothers were who are twins are seniors in high school. Tomorrow Aphmau, Levin and Malchi will start at their new high school Phoenix high.
Aphmau's Pov
I walk around my family's new home. It's so different from our old one. I miss all of my friends from my old school. Sky, Jin, Alex , Max, and Steven and many others. But that's ok , I pull out my phone to see 5 messages. I open them to see one each from my good friends.
Sky texted me: "hey Aph me and the guys will miss you a lot. We've always been good friends come and visit sometime soon okay."

Jin texted me : " hey Aphmau you were a great girl friend. I miss you so much I wish me could still be together. Come visit me soon."

Max texted: " Hey Aph we had some good times. I will miss you so much. You were always able to make me laugh ."

Alex texted: " Aphmau I miss you. You are a great friend I will always remember when we were little and dressed up as superheroes. Visit soon"

Steven texted me: Aph you were one of my biggest crushes since 1st grade but when we got to middle school we became best friends. We are like brother and sister and I wouldn't change a thing. Miss ya come visit soon

I start to tear up a bit while reading my friends texts. I shut my phone off and set it down. I walk to my new room it's on the 3rd floor of the house and is the only room on the 3rd except for a huge bathroom. Malchi and Levins rooms are on the second floor along with 2 bath rooms. The first floor holds a big kitchen, living room, and my mothers room. There is also a large basement.
I enter my room and set all 6 of my suitcases on the huge bed that came with the house. My room came with 2 dressers , a desk, the bed ,and a huge walk in closet. I start to sort my stuff out.

Magical Time Skip
Now that I finished sorting every all of my books that I had are laying on the desk there is about 10 of them. I put all of my clothes and outfits into the closet along with all my shoe and all of it only fills about 1/10 of the whole closet. I put all of my makeup and other things into the drawers. I grab my 250$ out of my suitcase that I saved up to decorate my new room and walk down the stairs. "Hey mom I will be back soon I'm going shopping" I yell. "Ok sweetie be safe" I hear her yell. I walk out and get in my car.  (Yes she has a car picture above also Levin and Malchi share a truck Because Aphmau bought her own car and they got there's from there mom. Her mom also has a car so there is 3 cars) and drive to the store ..........
I walk into the store and I go to the furniture department and get 2 beanbag chairs ,a bed side table, a lamp , a bookshelf,  4 purple pillows and a jewelry box. I call levin to come and help me because I'm buying a lot of things.
"Hello" levin answers
"Hey levin can you come and help me at the store I can't carry it all" I said
"Yeah sure be there soon"
"I'll be In the paint department ok" I say
"Ok I'll meet you there Bye"
"Bye" I say and hang up
I put all of the stuff into my cart and push it to the paint department. When I get there I immediately go to the purple paints where I see Levin waiting with another cart.
"How did you know I was going to the purple paints?" I ask
"Purple is your favorite color your shoes are purple your back pack is purple-" I cut him out there
"Fine fine " I say
He laughs I walk over and grab a lilac purple paint. I put it in Levins cart.
"Where to now?" Levin asks.
"Let's go to the book department.I need some new books" I say and we head off. I grab about 15 books one of which is the 4 book in the Midnight book series. We leave there and go to the appliance department and I grab a purple mini fridge. On the way to the beauty department I pick up a pack of grape soda. In the beauty department I grab stuff for my own bathroom: shampoo         conditioner ,body soap, and hand soap. "Thanks it I'm done lets go check out Lev" I say
"Ok " he replies
We walk to the check out it all Cousy about 250$ I pay and me and Levin walk out.
"Hey sis wait here with the carts I'll bring my truck around so we can put everything in it ok" he says
"Yeah good idea" I say as he walk to get his truck. I turn around and some bumps into me and I fall down. I look up to see a boy my age with black hair, and blue eyes offering me a hand. I take it and stand up.
"Thanks" I say
"No problem don't think I've seen you are before" he says
"Yeah me and my family just moved here I'll be going to Phoenix High School for the rest of my junior year. My names Jessica but I go by Aphmau or Aph I live in house 456 on Jordan street." I say.
"Well Aph I guess your my new neighbor I live in house 457 on Jordan street and I'm also a junior at Phoenix High School. My name is Zane nice to meet you"............

There is first chapter this probably sucks but I like it I have an ideal so yeah
Bye guys!