Chapter 3

3rd Person Pov
It's the next day Aphmau, Levin, and Malichi are getting ready for school
Aphmau's Pov
Today is my first of day of school at Phoenix Drop High School I'm getting dressed I'm wearing purple converse, a white shirt,light blue jeans, a purple varsity jacket, and grey, white,black, and purple beanie(picture above). I make myself some toast and grab my car keys soon Levin and Malchi run down the stairs and get into the back seat of my car, guess I'm driving today. I start the car and start driving to school.

We just arrived I park the car and get out to see Zane walking towards me. "Hey Aphmau" he says. "Hi Zane what's up"  I ask. "Nothing much hey come meet some of my friends" he says and grabs my hand and leads me towards a group of 5 people. "Everyone this is Aphmau she's new here I met her yesterday" he announces. "This is my big brother Garroth who is a senior" he says and points to a tall blonde. "This is my little brother Vylad and his girlfriend Ally and Ally's cousin Rafael who are all juniors like us" he says and points to a boy with brown hair and green eyes who is wearing a scarf then to a tall girl with blonde and red hair who is wear and tank top then to a tall boy with dark red hair and green eyes. "And this is Laurence he's a senior like Garroth"he finishes and points to a light brown haired boy with green eyes who is smiling at me.
"Nice to meet you all I hope we become good friends" I say and they all say things like hello, hi or hey.
Ally pulls me to the side. "Hey like Zane said my names Ally nice to meet you if you need help ask I hope we will be friends" she says and smiles. "Yeah I would like that" and just like that I made my first friend at the school.