Meet The McKnight Twins

Hi! I'm Ivy and this is my twin sister Madison. Together we are the McKnight Twins. We are are 26 years old, and from  Pasadena,  California. We are half African American and half Caucasian. We have brown eyes,  full plump lips and very long hair that we dye a lot. Our hairstyle not only changes color but from curly to straight all the time. We have curves but we also have very toned bodies.  Also,  we both have have been NXT Women Champion.  I have been the longest reigning,  NXT women's champion and Madison has been a two time NXT women's champion.

Ivy and I are the same but very different at the same time. We are both very mischievous but I'm nicer and friendlier.  I'm girly but Madison is very tomboyish. We cause a lot of trouble, to get what we want and prove that we're the best.  We're like laycool but we're twins.

We are really excited for our debut tonight.  We have something planned as always.  As you guys know,  we will not be the only pair of twins in the division,  but we are determined to be the best.  The McKnight's are officially taking over,  so stay tuned to see what we have in store.

****

Theme song: Ignorance by Paramore

Ivy's Finishers:

Leaping Ivy

The Ivy League (does it standing up)

Madison's finishers:

Madison KO

Leap of faith