Doing The Right Thing

Roman pov ~

"So, you're telling me, we won't have to get our hands dirty, we're just going to ask your ex.. Paige?" I ask Dean as we make our way into our hotel gym, where other superstars were working out. Dean nods. "Yeah, simple as that. She could team up with Becky or Charlotte and kick ass while we just stand by and watch."

Not that I didn't mind, having someone else get back at the girls instead of us having to,  it was just kind of weird that we were asking Paige who is Dean's ex. Paige and Dean went out for about a year, until Paige got crazy jealous of him hanging out with Becky Lynch. She started making his life a living hell. Interrupting his matches, playing mind games, everything. It was really bad. And even though she eventually stopped, and they called a truce, it's still pretty awkward to even ask her a favor.

"Dude, she's your ex. Not to mention she kind of mad your life a living hell for two months." He shrugs. "What can I say? Forgive and forget. Point is, she likes trouble, the McKnight twins are double trouble so she should be in with no problem." I sigh, just going along with his plan. If he thought this was a good idea as my best friend I had no reason not to trust him.

Just as he spots Paige doing push ups, I hear a familiar voice say, "You're going to kidnap them both, but they need to be separated from each other." I grab Dean's arm, stopping him from walking, and I look back to see Nikki and Brie talking to their boyfriends Seth Rollins and Randy Orton. 

"Dude what are-"

"Shhh." I interrupt Dean, pulling him off to the side. "Listen."

"How are we suppose to get them to separate. They're always together. They're twins." says Randy. "Don't worry, they'll separate." says Brie. "Even if it's just for a moment, so you need to be on watch, alright?"

Seth smirks. "Alright, I'm in. Nobody messes with my girl." he says pulling Nikki close. Nikki smiles giving him a kiss on the cheek then looks at her sister with a devilish smirk. "Those girls are gonna pay." 

Brie nods giving her a fist bump.

I look at Dean's who eyes were widened. "You know what this means?"

I sigh, nodding.

"We don't have to do anything, because they got everything under control." 

I frown, and he raises an eyebrow confused "What is that not what that means?"

"No it isn't, we have to help them." I say.

"But I thought we hated them, we were just talking about a plan to get back at them."

"Yeah we were, but that was before we just found out they're going to kidnapped and their probably on their way to getting a RKO and a Curb Stomp. That's like deadly, and you know how I know because I've experience both, and so have you. No matter how much we dislike the McKnight Twins, dude we gotta do the right thing."

Dean rolls his eyes looking away. I wanted to get revenge on the girls but I didn't want to see them hurt by Seth or Randy, that they didn't deserve. "Are you in?" I ask him. 

 "Yeah, I guess I am."

~

Madison pov ~ 

Ivy and enter the arena for Friday Night Smackdown with our bags in hand. After today, it will officially be our first week on the Main Roster. This whole week has been incredible, it feels like just yesterday Ivy and I were kicking ass down at NXT. We made a huge debut on Monday that's been all over social media, and things are only going to get better. I was nervous at first but now I feel like this home, this is where we need to be. Tonight we have a match against Naomi and Tamina, which I'm excited about.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 08, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Double Trouble (WWE Story) //Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose Fanfiction//जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें