Attacks and Mind Games

Ivy pov ~

"Again, we are so glad to finally have you guys here, and we can't to see what you have in store for tonight." Stephanie says ending our meeting. They pretty much told is about how they have faith in us, they think it's our time, the WWE universe is rooting for us, you know positive things like that, and even how NXT is way different then the main Roster. Meaning if we mess up or make any bad decisions it could lead us right back to NXT, where in NXT if you're not doing well you just stay down their until you show progression. I wasn't worried though, Madison and I had a whole plan for tonight.

The both of us stand up, shaking both Stephanie and Hunter's hand. "Thank you so much." the two of us say in unison. They dismiss us to go, and we walk out of their office, starting to walk down the hallway. "Okay, what were they talking about?" Madison asked me. I frown. '"Were you not there?"

"Oh no, I was there, I just wasn't there, there." I scratch my head. "Your loosing me Mads." She stops walking and turns me to face her. "I was too busy thinking about Ambrose and Reigns. I can't get over what happened? Did you see the way he touched you, he was like: 'Welcome'" she says mocking Dean but putting her tongue out of her mouth pretending to drool. I couldn't help but laugh. "Oh my god. Stop." Of course she continued though. "Then here comes Roman." She puffs up her arms, trying to mock how huge Roman's arms are. She clicks her tongue. "See you around, baby girl."

I wipe my watery eyes, trying to control my laughter. The funniest thing about seeing my sister angry, is she tends to mock the person she's mad at and I think it is the most hilarious thing. "I can't believe we're related." I say with a sigh, locking arms with her and continuing to walk down the hallway. "Don't worry about them. We have other things to focus on. Like our debut which is really soon. So we should go get ready." Madison nods in agreement, and as we're walking, the Bellas themselves are walking right toward us. The four of us just glare look at each other, without saying a word.

Nikki adjusts her Diva's title which is on her shoulder and smirks, winking at us

Nikki adjusts her Diva's title which is on her shoulder and smirks, winking at us. Madison and I turn around, watching them walk away. I smile. "It's going to be a good night." I put my hand out, and Madison high fives me. "Oh god, what do you guys have planned?" we here a familiar voice say. We both turn around to see our good friend Sasha Banks, looking at us knowingly with Tamina Snuka and Naomi behind her. I attack her with a hug first, and she puts her legs around my waist hugging me back.

 Back at NXT, Madison and I only had one friend and it was Sasha. We never got along with girls but Sasha was just special. Still is special. She's so small, and adorable. Not to mention just like us when she wants something she definitely does whatever it takes to get it. We were so so so, happy when she got moved to the main roster but we also missed her very much. In this type of work you definitely need allies, and people who have your back. Even though I have Madison's back and she had mine, it was still good to have Sasha. She was more than a friend, she was like our triplet, we were really close.