.evlewT

Nila is glazy-eyed and leaned against her Kelsey. Seven is lost in the music, like most others are. Kelsey is unaware of Nila's wounds or state of mind as she's singing loudly to the lyrics of songs she shouldn't be well attuned to.

George's gaze is hard against my back – he knows what I've done, but fuck, even I'm still in a haze. Ross is glancing between all parties involved and is genuinely confused. Adam is grinning like mad, a perverse elation towards Nila's current state of lagging.

I still taste the strippers' blood in my mouth but what I'd give to taste Nila's instead. I'm no longer attached to her mind; I'm unaware of what's going on in there – if she's under the pretense that she's still in the basement or if she's paralyzed and forced to watch me sing about how much I want to fuck her. I hope it's the latter and I wink at her from the stage just for the sake of it.

She blinks a mumbles something I don't have the chance to make out. She seems to be coming to herself, shifting away from a compelled Kelsey and grabbing on to Seven for some type of support. Neither of them pays attention to her. She grasps at her head and sways a little and of all my years of being, I've never been more confused as to if I want to kiss this girl (again) or kill her.

She grabs on to the person in front of her, trying to shift forward. I walk closer to the edge of the stage as well, ignoring George's quiet warning. She pushes through, the only person out of the music embalmed trance. I'd admire the strength but I know it's merely because she's endured too much over the past few days. Had I the balls, she'd have been dead the first night I saw her – before I knew about her dad and George; when she was just another face who I was willing to mess with.

I make it to the edge and kneel against the platform, eyeing her as she walks up to me while I sing something about a bad romance. The crowd erupts in screams and I play the part, smirking and blowing kisses at them. When Nila meets the stage, I hold my hand out, caressing her face fondly when she's close enough. She leans into me for a moment, her eyes simmering like liquid, "What have you done to me," she asks hoarsely. She rubs at her eyes, pulling her hand away to find smeared blood. She frowns, smacking my hand away and glaring at me for a moment. She looks towards Adam who waves cheekily. George flings a drumstick at me but Nila passes her eyes to Ross, "Take me home."

"Like fuck he will," I spit into the microphone.

"I hate you," she seethes, and it's all foreplay, really.

Ross looks like he wishes to speak, but thinks better of it when George steps forward, jabbing me with his remaining drumstick. It pierces through my back and protrudes out my chest. I frown and Nila screams. "Et tu, Brute?" I gasp.

George rolls his eyes, "Fucking drama queen," he mutters. "First Glimmer, now Nila? I think you need to pipe the fuck down and eat a damn Snicker's Bar."

"I think you need to suck my dick," I manage as I fall to the floor and honestly this lighting is making it more dramatic than it is. Adam comes forward, kneeling beside my face. He smiles and tells me to have sweet dreams before he takes his fingers and shuts my eyes for me.

"Dios," I hear Nila cry, her breaths coming in gasps. I vaguely hear Ross tell her that everything is all right.

-

"Bendito," she murmurs softly into my ears when I come to. I sigh heavily, basking in her touch for a moment as she strokes down my face. Her long fingernails drag lightly against my face. I don't feel it, but the sharp points definitely leaves a mark on my skin. "What are you dreaming about?" she asks quietly, leaning forward. Soft lips poison my skin when she presses them to my cheek. I feel like I'm on fire for a moment, but I welcome it before it disperses. I feel her naked skin press along mine and my hands fly to her hips, guiding her on top of me.