uH, hI?

((I will be doing point of view (POV) for most of this story, if it is narrator, it will state so.))

Tavros' POV: I've had my eye on a particular troll, I loved everything about him. His curly hair, his natural laugh, his mellow expression, and those eyes... oh my god, I could get lost in them forever... but he's a highblood! There's no way he'd want to be with me. Unless... he doesn't care about blood? Oh, who am I kidding, of course he does. God,where was I going again? I literally can't come close to remembering... Oh, yeah! Starbucks, as Vriska always pokes fun st me for going. She says only stereotypical gays go there. Ok, so what? I love their Mochas and whatever that spider bitch says isn't going to change that.

Gamzee's POV: Just another mother fucking dull day, just what I need. And after I got all relaxed with my mother fucking faygo, too. I've been at this Starbucks for about half an hour with my cherry red faygo, but I just don't feel right. Wait, who's that walking in? Oh my gog... its that bull troll. Now he is a mother fucking looker. He's got such a cute haircut, and those horns are just as oversized as mine. Wait, Gamzee mother fucking Makara, are you swooning? Aw, shit no. I got feelings for someone!

Tavros' POV: Ah, the fresh smell of coffee, and... what's that a hint of? It smells like... sopor... but, the only troll I know that eats that is... oh my god... he's here! Oh my gog, he looked at me! Ok, stay calm, Tavros, act cool. Just, past him and nod. Ok, you're doing good. Just sit down and relax. Ok, you failed at the second thing, but maybe a coffee will help? Yeah, get up to that line!

Gamzee's POV: oh mother fucking no, bro. He's getting in line! Nows my chance! Gamzee sped walked up to behind Tavros and accidentally bumped into him. Oh no, nice going! "Hey, sorry bro. I didn't mean to bump into you." His face is orange. Why's he all up and flustered?

Tavros' POV: oh my gog... I just got touched by him... this... is this a dream bubble..? "O-Oh, uh... its fine." Talk, dammit! He's smiling, that's good! "Uh, hi..." no! You idiot, god, why do I have to stutter?!

Gamzee's POV: He's so god damned cute, and mother fucking small too. "Hey, uh, mind if when we get our coffees I sit next to you?" Here you go, Gamz, you're doing good.

Tavros' POV: I couldn't breath for a moment. I was so dumb founded, all I could manage to do was nod my head like I was a zombie.

Gamzee's POV: "mother fucking sweet!" I clenched my fist and pulled it towards my torso, as a signal of victory. I was practically already in his hive.

((this was just a small test drive to see if I'd like to pursue this story, and I feel I do! Leave a star on this story if you want to see more!))