A Spider 8itch makes an Appearance

Tavros' POV: We went to the movies a little later to see My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2, something Karkat had been trolling about for weeks. We walked into the theater and Gamzee giggled a bit.

"Aww, yeah, mother fuckers. I'm pumped for some fat Greek weddings." He giggled out with a huge ear to ear grin, it was always so cute when he did that.

"Hehe, I'm really pumped for this. Especially since, uh, I'm watching it with you..." I nuzzled into his hair, his soft, big, curly hair. He gave a soft "honk," and we continued.

"Hey, is that..?" Gamzee started, but was cut off. And then, I saw her.

Vriska's POV: So I'm here at the theater, this dumb, disgustingly clean theater. There needs to be some fucking webs and spiders. But then I saw him. That huge horned, metal legged, sorry excuse for a troll. And he was with that disturbing clown guy. UGH, A THEATER OF FREAKS!

"Ew, it's you two. What, just because I'm way out of your league, doesn't mean that you have to lower your standards that much, Tavros." Those little fucking roaches disgust me.

"Don't speak about my mother fucking bro like that, he's four times the troll you are." Said the clown fuck. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh please, him? He's only a little larva! That's why he doesn't have any fucking legs! He's weak!"

"Yeah, but atleast he'd, uh, be better in bed..."

"What was that?" I gritted through my teeth.

"I said atleast he'd be better in bed!" He spat into my face, as if I was nothing but dirt. I could feel my cheeks burn from a mixture of hate, anger, and... and embarrasment... I just grunted and raised a fist, then I heard her silky sweet voice behind me.

"Vriska, just what are you doing?" She said accusingly, as if I was the reason those freaks were in public.

"Oh, hey, uh, Terezi." Tavros said in his annoying high voice.

"Why're you threatening these guys, babe?" She kissed my cheek, and I chuckled dumbly.

Gamzee's POV: Oh. My mother fucking gog. These two are dating?! Well shit! How could some crime fighter be attracted to the queen of the web? Y'know- what the fuck... I'm thirsty, maybe I could get a faygo... naw, I've got a bottle in my pocket. I hope we get some popcorn, that would be the mother fucking shit. Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Ti DOOOOOOOO-

"Gamzee, are you, uh, even listening?" Tavros asked, obviously not chill. The answer was no. But I had to make it seem like I mother fucking cared.

"Of course, man!" Fuck, I lied.

"Anyway, we should get to the movies, babe," Terezi faced toward Vriska "it's starting soon. I hope to see you guys later!" She waved goodbye with a warm smile.

"Yeah, bye losers." Vriska said, extremely unkindly, as her and her wonderful girlfriend walked towards the streaming theaters.

((You're welcome, @psychoticCandy ;^) ))mention a user