Chapter Three

So, this is aimed at the loser who started this chapter and left that dumbass message. (Aimed at only those who have access to the COC account).
"Someone should really write a good chapter."
You know what I say to that? Screw you and your chapter. Should have done it yourself.
- Lilly.
P.s go screw yourself.

Screw you Lilly, someone needed to start it and I was too lazy
-The One who Started The Chapter

- Edit: Oh my god, you actually appeared. XD  wELL YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN LAZY YOU LITTLE SHIT
-Lilly

~Sorry to those that wasn't aimed at. (I'm not actually sorry).~

WARNING. INSANITY. DEATH MENTIONS. UH, GENERAL SADISM REALLY. DARK.

(Everything you can expect from Lilly)

~Chapter Three, I suppose.~

Batman was becoming increasingly frustrated. The fear toxin used on the boy was nothing like Batman had ever seen before. It was far more dangerous than all the other batches Batman had ever faced before. While Batman was extremely relieved that the toxin did not hit the black market, using it on a ten year old was not any better.

The boy may be scarred beyond help. It twisted Batman's guts, made him feel sick to the stomach. A child. A ten-year old (or was he nine? When Batman saw his haunted eyes, he was unable to tell) had been chained up and riddled with nightmares and horrors of all sorts. A living nightmare, both when awake and asleep, there was no escape. Sleep would offer no solace due to toxin induced nightmares and just nightmares in general, and when awake, he'd be forced to face the reality that was his life. Forced to suffer the torment of fear. It's possible the fear itself would not be the main issue. It may be the memory of the helplessness and weakness that may scar him. Fear is not evil, it shows you your weakness. (Anyone get that quote?)

Batman blinked, forcing his heavy eyes to stay open. He could not allow himself to sleep at a time like this. Not when the boy would be facing unimaginable fears at this very moment. Batman wasn't sure how Scarecrow did it, but this was by far his best work and Batman didn't have the slightest clue on how to cure it. It would take a long time to find a way to cure it, and Batman didn't exactly have that time. The boy didn't have that time.

The levels of this toxins were beyond anything Batman had ever seen before and creating a cure would take far longer than Batman ever hoped. The chemicals in the fear toxin was on a different scale and not even Batman could predict what the effects would be. At most, he was sure that the effects would cause life lasting trauma.

Batman sighed. He really didn't want to think about what the boy was going through right now. But at the same time, it propelled him to keep going.

~~~~

Dick didn't really remember much of what was happening. Heck, he didn't know anything? Well, actually, that was a lie because he rememered two things and two things alone: darkness and suffering.

He couldn't make it out as much anymore. He remembers the unbearable pain of everything, all overwhelming him at once. Every painful memory was shoved to the front and it felt as if he had been forced to relive every painful event at once, forever trapped in the past.

He saw his parents. He watched them fall. He saw it many times. He saw the scared look of his family, he feels himself reaching out. He hears the whisper of his name by his mother and his heart shatters a little every time. Already knowing what's next, he's teary eyed as he watches them fall. The sound of the impact may be the most terrifying of all. Honestly, Dick isn't all too sure which one was more haunting. The whisper of his name, or the sound of the impact that killed he parents.

He thinks it should be the sound of the impact. After all, it's the crushing of literally everything in their entire body - the crushing of their body itself. But the way his mother says his name, just barely audible as she realises that she's about to die and her life is coming to an end, her last word is his name. Dick was so muddled with his emotions, he wasn't sure whether to feel even more heartbroken or just plain depressed.

So he went for both.

As the death is repeated, he finds himself listening more closely. Listening to his name and to the impact of their skeletons, listening and waiting. Which one hurts him more? He's actually become curious enough to find out.

By the time the scene decides to stop, he's both crying and laughing. He can't tell the difference! Which one hurts him more? He has no goddamn clue! So he keeps listening and listening, and his heart keeps on breaking and breaking!

His hysterics calm down a bit as he stares down at their dead body with a demented smile plastered on his face, tears still streaming down. He may have looked even crazier than the Joker at that point, but he honestly doesn't care. He's usually his hand to keep his hand up, a few strands having fallen down repeatedly to the point where he just decided to hold them up.

Which was so bittersweet it hurt. He could hold his hair, but he couldn't hold his parents! He laughed, hand gripping his hair tightly.

"Oh, thats great..." he whispers to himself. He's going mad, he realises. But there's nothing he  can do anyways. He turns his attention back to his parents. "Hey! Mami! (?) Tati! Which one was supposed to hurt more? My name stated in despair or the crushing of your bodies?" He calls down to them, smile still plastered.

His mother's head cracks to the side, smiling softly at him from her place on the ground.

"Your name, of course. The name that I gave you after I gave life to you, and then you took away ours!" His mother laughed kindly, the same laugh Dick had longed to hear with her reassurance. "It's fine, my little Robin. We're only dead because of you! Just carry that with you and accept it, remember it and never let go and everything will be fine," the same kind words, finished with the same laugh. There's no malice or sadism, no haunting sound or anger. Just the very same voice filled with kindness and reassurance, the same voice Dick had longed to hear. So who was he to disagree with his mother's kind advice?

No one.

The scene changes, moving to centre. The prison he had been forced into.

"Oh boy!" Dick cries, laughing. There are no more tears, however. Just the smile. His mother had assured him; it was fine, he didn't need to cry anymore. As long as he remembered he was the one who killed his parents, everything would be okay. It had been ingrained into his mind now, his very heart. It was fine, he'd never forget now.

"Can't wait to remember this one again!" Dick screams, yanking his hair back and out of his face. As the torture starts again, the abuse and the words, the tears come back. He remembers to ingrain everything into his mind and heart.

What he is, who he is. What he deserves and doesn't. Every single word sinks in and Dick absorbs it all. It's so easy. Why had he had such trouble understanding all of this before? It's so clear now!

Dick laughs, thinking of every insult and kick or punch as a lesson. One he had to remember at all times.

~I think you've seen enough of his suffering. This is why I'm the sadist of the COC. - Lilly ~

~you need therapy Lilly~

~ are we posting this yet?~

~I DON'T NEED NO THERAPY, I'M S A N E. I'm just a sadist >~> - Lilly.

^^^ ignore that ^^^
Anyways. Here to get word out again.
The COC is having an event! It starts today so go check out the Event book on this account!
I also hope you enjoyed the chapter  (such sadism on my part rip) and the arguing between me and whoever that little shit was.  XD (Good thing I love all the losers within the COC)

Anyways, go check it out and have a great life. OwO
-Lilly