12:00 A.M. The First Night...

"So you mean to tell me that they have already replaced Mike?!" Freddy exclaimed. Bonnie's ears dropped a little.
"Yes. I overheard Scott talking to someone on the phone. Apparently they wanted the job." Bonnie replied.
"Do you think we could stop killing the guards, but just scare them good?" Chica asked, walking out of the kitchen
"Why? Killin' th' guards is fun." Foxy said, walking out of his cove.
"I agree with Foxy. Killing the guards IS fun!" Freddy replied. Bonnie frowned. 'At least I'm not the only one that doesn't want to kill the guards...' He thought. His ears twitched.
"Everyone get in place! Someone's coming!" He yelled. Everyone got in their places. The pizzeria doors opened, and Mark came into view. Bonnie looked him over, a blush creeping on to his face. There was something about him that made him feel funny. Soon enough it was 12 am, and Mark started his first shift of the week. Bonnie set his guitar on stage and set off to the office. Mark saw he was gone and cursed under his breath.
"Oh shit. Where the fuck did Bonnie go?" He said to himself. He check the door light and saw him right at his door. "What the fuck?!" He went to close the door, but was stopped.
"Hey don't worry... I won't hurt you..." Bonnie said softly. Mark looked at him confused.
"O-k... What about your friends? Are they gonna hurt me?" Mark asked, still slightly afraid of the animatronic in front of him.
"Well Chica won't... The name's Bonnie. What's yours?" He said, holding out his hand.
"Mark. Nice to meet you Bonnie." Mark said, shaking his large hand. Bonnie smiled.
"You seem pretty cool Mark. Maybe I can convince Freddy and Foxy not to kill you."
"You were gonna kill me?"
"No! I wasn't! Freddy and Foxy were having this discussion on how and when to kill you. Chica and I just don't like killing. But come on! Let's go talk to Chica!" Bonnie grabbed Mark's hand and pulled him out of the office. Mark followed, but was still scared that the others are gonna hurt him. Bonnie led him to the kitchen.
"Hey Chica! Look at what I found!" Bonnie exclaimed. Mark looked confused.
"Who's that?" He whispered to Bonnie.
"That's Chica. She's just in her human form." Bonnie replied, Mark looked surprised.
"I didn't know you guys could HAVE a human form." Chica turned around, and gasped.
"You must be the new guard! I'm Chica. What's your name?" She squealed.
"Mark. It's nice to meet you. So what are you making?"
"I'm making some pizza! Would you like some when it's done cooking?"
"Uh sure! I haven't eaten since 11. I am quite hungry." Chica smiled.
"Alright! I'll call you boys when it's finished. So go back to the office or something." She pulled on Bonnie's arm. "Keep him away from Freddy and Foxy... I don't want to risk him getting hurt, or worse, killed. Understand?" Bonnie nodded.
"Got it Chi." She smiled at the nickname. "Come on Mark!" He said, grabbing the man's hand once more, and leading him to the office. When they passed Pirate's Cove, Bonnie could feel golden eyes burn a glare into the two. Mark heard a snarl and froze.
"Uh Bonnie? What was that?" He asked, before being lifted off the ground by his shirt. "What the hell?!"
"Arr... I see ye decided to crawl outta yer hidin' place..." Foxy sneered at his catch. Mark screamed, catching the attention of the animatronic rabbit.
"MARK!!" Bonnie exclaimed, running over and unhooking him. "Foxy! What the hell?!"
"Arg what are ye doin' helping this human?!" The pirate spat, glaring at the two. "Oi! What 'til I tell the Cap'n!" Bonnie glared.
"Mark... Get to the office, close the doors, and don't open them until I say so..." Bonnie whispered into the frightened male's ear. Mark was speechless, but nodded, taking off and slamming both doors down.
"Foxy, you don't have to kill guards. Don't you forget that we have human forms too. Why do you listen to Freddy anyway?" Bonnie said to the pirate. Foxy thought for a moment.
"I only listen to the landlubber 'cause he's ta boss. I only kill ta guards 'cause it's fun."
"Do you do it by free will, or is Freddy forcing you?"
"I-I don' know... Ta Cap'n... H-he said one of ta guards is boun' ta be the one who killed us..." Bonnie's ears drooped. He placed a hand on the fox's shoulder.
"You don't have to do that, ya know? Who cares what Freddy says... And trust me, we will find the man that killed us. But I know Mark's not him. Promise me you won't kill him..." Bonnie said quietly. Foxy looked up at him, and nodded.
"Alright..."
"Now, would you like to properly meet Mark?" Foxy smiled, and nodded. "Then follow me!" Bonnie and Foxy made their way down the hall to one of the doors that was currently closed. Bonnie knocked on the door softly.
"Mark? It's alright to open up now." The door opened, and their sat a trembling Mark, eyes fixed on the two animatronics before him. "Mark, this is Foxy. Foxy, this is Mark. I convinced Foxy not to kill you, so you have nothing to worry about." Mark nodded.
"Nice to meet you Foxy. Wait Bon, what about Freddy?"
"Ye leave ta Cap'n ta me. Don' worry about it..." Mark nodded, and looked at his watch.
"Shit... You guys better get back to your positions. It's almost six." Mark said.
"Alright... Are you going to come back tomorrow?" Bonnie asked.
"Hell yeah I am! This job is too much fun to lose!" The clock chimed at six as Bonnie and Foxy made their way back to their positions.
"See ya guys tomorrow!" Mark yelled as he walked out of the pizzeria...

Howdy! I'm Flowey! Jk. Anyway, here's an update! You guys happy I brought this back? You better be! But anyway...

Thank you! Everyone so much for reading! I'll try to update as fast as I can, but high school sucks ass. But anyway, I will see all you dudes...! In the next chapter... Bye!