Let's Get A Job!!

"And I will see yooou... In the next video... Buh bye!" Mark said smiling and waving at his camera. He took off his headphones and walked out of his recording room, walking over and plopping on his couch, turning on the tv.
       "And police are still continuing their search for local nightguard Mike Schmidt, who was said to go missing after his shift at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Some believe that it was the animatronics there that are responsible for his disappearance, but others say it was a mysterious man dressed in purple. On a related note, the pizzeria is looking for a nightguard to take the place of Mr. Schmidt. The pay will be 120$ a week. If you want to apply, call the number at the bottom of your screen." The news lady said. Mark thought for a moment, then pulled out his phone and called the number.
        "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Scott speaking. How may I help you?" A deep voice asked.
        "Hi. I was wondering if I could have that nightguard job. I could use the money." Mark said to Scott.
        "Oh! We've waiting for someone to take that position since Mike vanished! You can start tonight! Come by at 11:30 pm to pick up your uniform and to get used to the place and animatronics!"
        "Alright! See you soon. Bye." Mark took a look at the time. 2:30. Mark yawned as he got off the couch and went to his room, setting the alarm for 11:00 and falling asleep...

~~~

Mark was awoken by the buzzing of his alarm clock. He got out of bed, changed his clothes, combed his hair, and brushed his teeth. He grabbed his keys, and made his way to his car, driving to the pizzeria...

  Well alright then... Here's the first chapter. I'm writing this at after 10:00 at night so yer welcome. And also...

  Thank you! Everyone one so much for reading! If you like this story so far, go and check out my other stories that I have on my page. But most importantly, I will see all you dudes... In the next chapter... Bye!