Nutella

Nutella short story
*Yawn* It was getting late. I figured i should probably head to bed soon as i have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. I was studing abroad in Belguim, staying with my auntie in her massive house. I had only been there a day and i was already shocked at how different it was from America. The language, the scenery and the food. Mmmmmmm.

Tomorrow i was going to be very busy so i decided it would be best to go to sleep early. But just as i was about to go up stairs to bed my auntie came down the stairs and said in her slightly German accent "Are you going to bed already? You haven't even had supper yet."
I guess it wouldn't hurt to have something to eat before bed. So i agreed to have some toast.

It doesn't take her long to make it. But when she gives it to me it had this weird brown sauce on it. I normally just have my toast with butter on, which i guess is kinda boring but its nice so whatever.

I was in Belgium to try new things so why not right? I decide to just smell it first but i catch my auntie staring. So i do the first thing that comes to mind and bite into it instead. I wasn't sure what to expect...

My eyes widened, the flavour filled my mouth... wow just WOW.

When i told my auntie that i had never had it before she was quite shocked but she said i could take two big jars home with me if i wanted.
"Yes Yes YES! I would love that :)" I almost screamed

It was the happiest day of my life XD

-----------------------------------------------------------
Dreamer is criticizing little bits of my story so i'm going to fix it:

Her aunt lived in England then moved to Germany and got a bit of a accent. Vistited Italy got some nutella  (because its defintly the only place you can get it Dreamer😑)   and then moved to Belgium and now lives there.

So that's why the aunt speaks English with a German accent and i don't think it matters that Nutella comes from Italy because you could still get it somewhere else. I've never been to Italy and I still have nutella. So suck it Dreamer :^P
-----------------------------------------------------------

Nutella shakes:

.You will need a blender to mix all the ingredients

.1/3 medium jar of Nutella (More or less depending on how strong you want it)

.1 cup of milk (semi skimmed, full fat or even soya milk)

.3 scoops of vanilla ice cream or chocolate for a more chocolaty milkshake

Yum! :p The great taste of Nutella packed into a lush, delicious milkshake just for you. You can also find other great recipes on Pinterest such as Nutella waffles, Nutella filled cookies and other different things you can try and enjoy.

Comment 'BAE' if you love Nutella! :)

~ginger