Desserts, Delights and Dishes

Each issue we will give you an easy recipie to do your self or with someone else, this issues recipie is: Quadruple chocolate cookies (It's easier than it sounds)
The recipie has been adapted from the blog Viviannadoesmakeup, you should check it out.

INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED FOR 12 COOKIES:

• 200g soft margarine/unsalted butter
• 300g castor sugar (if you don't have any, normal sugar will do)
• 1 large egg
• 275g self raising flour
• 75g cocoa powder
• Four different chocolates (big bar of milk chocolate, white chocolate chunks, big box of smarties, a bar of dark chocolate etc.)
• A little milk (I mean like just a splash, 5 - 10ml)

Method

Preheat the oven before if it's a fan oven heat at 220c, if it's a non-fan heat at 200 - 180c.

1. Place the butter/margarine in a bowl and microwave for a few seconds to soften it.
2. Add sugar to the butter/margarine and cream together with an electric whisk or spoon, you'll be left with a creamy mixture.
3. Crack in an egg and mix.
4. Add your dry ingredients to the mix, the self raising flour, the cocoa powder and 3 of the chocolate bars/chips/chunks/smarties and mix together.
5. Add the milk little by little, mixing it together well you should get a doughy mix.
6. Line two baking trays with baking paper, and place 6 handfuls of dough on each.
7. Place in the oven for 10 minutes, once out allow them to cool for 30 minutes.
8. Take the final bar of chocolate and brake it into small pieces, place them in a microwavable bowl and heat it for thirty seconds, taking it out to stir it well, repeat the process until the chocolate has fully melted, make sure to not burn it.
9. Take the cookies and cover with the melted chocolate, and place in the fridge to set for about 30 to 60 minutes, longer if needed.

Once the cookies have set you are free to eat your cookies, with whatever you like, eg. Nutella milkshakes.
I made some and this is what they look like without the chocolate cover:

This is what they look like with the chocolate:

If you're a Percy Jackson fan you can try adding less cocoa powder, and add in blue food colouring to have Sally's cookies

Once again the original recipie is from Viviannadoesmakeup.
Enjoy!
-dreamer