Chapter 2

*3rd person POV*

______________

"So what should we start with?" Julia asked

"Well how about we do all the traveling first, then at the hotels we can do the elevator pranks and when we go to London we can get VIP passes for One Direction." Andrea planned it out.

"Alright I'll go buy tickets on the Internet." Julia opened Lea's Laptop. "Ugh a password"

"Try 'Pickles"' Andrea suggested

Julia typed it in, knowing how much Lea loved Pickles "Yes! It worked"

"See? She trusted me with her password! She didn't trust you did she?" Andrea laughed

"Do you know the password to her twitter?" Julia asked "Didnt. think so"

Julia started typing on the key board "HOLY CRAP $2,550?!" Julia screamed

"How about you pay for the 1d tickets and I'll pay for plane tickets and the hotel rooms, it should be about even" Andrea shrugged.

"Alright, well I'm gonna go get ready for the" Julia held back the tears "Funeral"

"Okay" Andrea sniffled

-At the funeral-

"So now we will start off here with a speech from Andrea, a best friend of Lea's" announced Andrea

"Hello. I'd like to say that Lea was one of the most amazing people you'll would have ever met. She never put herself first, and as you would know, she always did everything for others. She was a great friend, and most of all, an amazing person. We love you Lea, and I promise we will live on your legacy and wishes." Andrea walked down from the podium with a few tears streaming down her face and Lea's mom walked back up.

"Thank you Andrea, that was beautiful! Now we will be hearing from Julia" Lea's mom announced Julia.

"Hello. Now I'm gonna start off by saying that Lea was the kind of person that worried more about others than herself. When I was in the hospital sick, she didn't go to her chorus concert, she visited me in the hospital! She touched so many hearts! She wasn't just my best friend, she was part of my family, and she was also part if another family. And now that she is gone I realize that I shouldn't have been fighting with her other family but being supportive of her other family. I'm sorry Andrea."

*Andrea's POV*

_______________

I sat there speechless after Julia's speech. Maybe we could work together. Maybe everything would turn out okay. Her apology really made me think about all the ways that I have been judging her all along. And I almost regret it all.. Almost.

"Andrea, I am sorry. I know that we have to work together but not just for Lea, for ourselves. I know that we can become friends, good friends. Your an amazing person", Julia said to me

"I'm sorry too, and I agree. Your not too bad yourself!", I said with a wink

•••••••••••••••••••••••

The car ride to the after party felt like the longest car ride I've ever been on. This was where everyone from school would be, asking us questions about Lea and secrets about her like we would tell them everything just because Lea isn't here with us. I don't quite know if I am ready to see everyone yet, but I'll have to. And I'll do a damn good job of it!