chapter 1

Sofie's picture^^^

I imagined her as Jessica Clements❤

_________________

Sofie's P.O.V

RING RING RING

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock ringing at my bedside table.

Me, as a lazy ass she-wolf, threw the alarm clock across my big, cream-colored bedroom. It made a bell thingy sound.

Hope it's not broken.

Satisfied, I grabbed my pillow and brought it up on my head,finally,peace and quie-

"Sofie? honey. Come on, get up, you don't wanna be late on your first day of school right?"my mom's sweet voice said.

My mom is the luna of our pack,the silvermoon pack. She has a ocean blue eyes, straight brownish blonde hair, and a curvy body,we look so alike. my mom is a hottie compared to her age.

"Get up honey bear and take a shower, I'll go make you some breakfast." mom said. closing the door behind her.

I pouted getting off of my queen-sized bed going in the bathroom that's in my room. I stripped off my pajama pink short shorts and my white tee. I hopped in the cold shower, for about 25mins, I got out. I went to my walk-in-closet, I picked my high-waisted blue and white striped shorts, white tank top, jean jacket, and my black keds. Which absolutely look good with my silky smooth milk skin.,i put on some brown and white smokey eyeshadow, winged eyeliner,mascara,and nude lipstick,perfect with my silver gray eyes. for my hazel brown hair, i just left it down to dry curls naturally. I took a glance in the mirror, not to be conceited and to brag but I definitely look perfect.

I walked downstairs to be greeted by my dad's disapproving look "Sweetie, I don't like what you're wearing, please change your clothes sweet heart" my dad is overprotective about me and my mom. Instead of answering, i just gave him a peck on the cheeks and sat down with mom, After I finished eating I blow them a kiss on the cheeks and ran outside to see my matte black audi r8, first day of classes it is.

I can already see Forks high, once I pulled up on the parking lot, i got a lot of stares, some giving me look of awe, lust, and jealousy which I shrugged it off.

"Sofie!!" Crystal yelled. Crystal is my bestfriend, she's the daughter of my dad's beta, with her is Clyde,her brother.Diana,Clyde's mate.Reece, Crystal's mate.and Nick,son of my dad's third in command. I wonder when will I found my mate,i hope to see him when I turned 17 last month. I hope he's hot and dreamy and han- "Earth to Sofie come in" they all giggled which earned a death glare by me.
Suddenly, a smell of Pine and sweet cinnamon scent made its way into my nostrils. My wolf, Francine. is kept on purring to the scent and screaming at me to find my....

Mate.

__________________

Wow! Sofie found her mate❤

Heyy guys sorry if it's short. It's already 1am here and i'm so sleepy. It's my first time writing these kind of stories so pretty please, bare with me. Please comment what you think about the story! I hope it turns out well😊 love u all😘