chapter 6

Sorry, it took me long to update. Well here you go!

________________

Sofie's P.O.V.

It was now 8am and i'm zipping up my luggage...DONE...i wiped off the sweats under my messy bun and fan myself by using my large white tee. today is the day i'll be moving to bloodmoon pack. I told my parents about it. Dad was kinda upset but he said he's happy for me while mom is crying and happy at the same time.

There was a knock at my door. "Come in" i shouted. Dean stepped in and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"You look so hot baby girl." He purred. I blushed and turned around so i was facing him. I leaned and placed a kiss on his nose.he took my hand in his and we walked downstairs where all my friends and family are gathered.

I walked up to mom and dad. Mom has already tears threathening to fall into her cheeks and dad has a sad smile. I hugged them both and we stayed like that for about 10mins. Then we pulled away.

"Take good care of yourself princess" dad said as he sighed.

"We'll miss youu!" Mom squeled. Her tears were flowing freely.

"I will dad! I'll miss you two." I said holding back my tears as well. As i was about to hug Crystal, the door slammed open and came in Blake. my older brother whose going to be the next alpha ofc. "I'll miss you and your annoying voice!" he said as he enveloped me in one of his bone crushing hug."i love you baby sister" he hums. "I'll miss you too and I love you too" i said as i let my tears fall.

I walked towards Crystal and Diana. Their eyes were bloodshot red and bags under their eyes "we'll miss you girly" they said in unison "don't forget to call us or facetime, chat, or skype us okay?" They said while they sobbed on my shoulder. I nodded

"don't replace me okay?" I said my voice breaking. They nodded and sobbed again. I pulled away and walked towards Clyde,Reese,and Nick. "Don't forget us okay?" Nick said with bloodshot eyes. "I won't, visit me anytime okay?" My squad's eyes lit up and they cheered. I told them one last goodbye and walked towards my dad and mom again.

"Take care of her Dean. If you hurt her, i'll cut your balls off and shove it to in your throat" my dad said sternly. Dean's eyes looked down at me and smiled.

"I wouldn't dream of it. I would rather kill myself than hurt her." Dean said with a heart melting smile.

We pulled out of the pack house's driveway and began roaring to the road. I was playing with his hands while singing at the song on the radio. ##Can't stand it## by Never shout Never

'Baby, I love you
I never want to let you go
The more I think about,
The more I want to let you know:
That everything you do,
Is super fucking cute
And I can't stand it' I started.

That went on and on, Dean just looked at me in awe, i blushed deep crimson red and soon fell into my deep slumber.

I woke up to someone caressing my cheeks, i looked up and saw Dean looking at me adoringly.

"Creep." I mumbled and turned around so i was facing the window. "Get up baby girl, we're here" he chuckled. That's when i shot up, wide awake. Dean laughs and carried me bridal style outside the car. I took in the surroundings. The packhouse was HUGE! It has, huge fountain at the middle, touches of gold and black on the walls, a big wolf statue to the sides of the two large oak doors, it's like a mansion,,,nope let me rephrase that,, IT IS A MANSION.

I was brought to life by a squeled of a fake blonde running towards my m-MATE!Dean was shocked as the fake blonde hugged him and.... fucking KISSED HIM.

I was mad, nope that's not it, IM FURIOUS. I let out a menacing death growl and ripped of the blonde to my mate "what the hell!" She screams like a rat.Dean immediately rub my shoulders which made me calm down a bit. "Get your filthy hands off my mate" i said "bitch" she whispered but due to my werewolf hearing, i heard it and punched her face.

She holds her nose and i smirked. "DON'T YOU DARE CALL YOUR LUNA SUCH NAMES AMBER" i smiled innocently and she scurried away.

I looked at Dean and he was smirking at me and snaked his arms on my waist "possessive much, i like it, you look so hot like goddamn!" He said with husky voice.

Once we were inside i was greeted by thirteen hot cuties ohmygod! But don't get me wrong, compared to Dean, they're nothing. Dean tightened his grip on my waist. The five of them approached me while the others were looking at me with lust. Dean let out a deathly growl and all of them turned around. "SHE'S MINE! UNDERSTAND?!" Dean growled. A chorus of 'yes alpha' was heard and we continued our way upstairs.

Our room was- 'our room' i like that. My wolf purred at the words. Our room is gorgeous. A big bohemian bed was at the middle, at the sides have wall lamps, the room was painted beige, the floor was pine with red carpet. Everything was light. And the colors were fresh. In the middle was a small but cute chandelier. Our walk-in-closet was beautiful also. It's like the walk-in-closet at the movies that the rich actresses have. EVEN BETTER. I was in awe.