chapter 2

Dean's picture^^^^

I imagined him as Colton Haynes❤

__________________

Mate...

I froze on my tracks when a crystal blue eyed guy made contact with my silver gray ones, he is wearing a muscle white tee that deadly hugs his muscles, his abs is also visible too, black jeans that hungs low. Oh my god my mate is a hottie. His brownish black hair is ruffled.

I am about to come near him when he suddenly laugh and walked away....Ouch... what a fvcking conceited, cocky, jerk ass. While i'm cursing him under my breath, Crystal came by my side.

"Hey gurl what's wrong?" worry is visible at her voice.

"Mate." I answered. And her face lightens up. I shrugged it off.

"C'mon let's get our schedules" Nick butts in as he put his hands above my shoulders while we entered Forks high.

Dean's P.O.V

I saw my mate..my wolf,Drei. Is howling in pleasure to her addicting scent of sweet pines and chocolate.

She's gorgeous. So perfect. Her hazel brown hair with waves of curves at the tip., her freckles in the right places, and her silver gray eyes is so mesmerizing. Her clothes is sending me lust I wanna take her there and then. But i'll have to wait for the perfect moment when she's ready. In the meantime I don't like boys seeing her in those clothes. She will come near me but I laughed it all off cause i find her checking me out too. and I walked away. Hey don't get me wrong i did that because of I didn't maybe i'll not be able to control myself and kissed her which might shock her.

I stood near a tree with my beta, Jace. and my third in command, Leo.

"Wow that girl is a hottie" Jace said eyeing my mate.

"Mine!!" I pinned Jace at the tree

"oh sht sorry Dean." Jace apologized.

i let him go."Wow the new luna sure is a goddess." Jace sighed.

"Dean she's the daughter of Alpha Gregory and Luna Scarlett of the Silvermoon pack" Leo exclaimed.

Alpha Gregory is one of the fearing , strongest, mightiest, and boldest alpha. I'll meet him soon for some business.

She's having a conversation to a black head girl with bangs when a brownish blonde haired boy came in and put his arms around my mate's shoulder. That brings my blood boil. I don't like sharing what's mine. I didn't noticed that I made a deadly low growl. the mutt didn't take his hands off. I am about to tackle him to the ground when Jace and Leo grabbed me. "Dean let's go, you'll freak her out" and with that we walked to our first period.

Sofie's P.O.V

As soon as Nick put his arms above my shoulders a deadly low growl was heard behind me, I looked behind and saw the cocky jerk. What's his problem? Then I realized Nick has his arms around me. (Please don't get me wrong we're besties since diapers.) Is he jealous? That kinda makes my heart melt. I shrugged it off, probably no, it seems that he don't care about me, a cocky, school crush guy will be jealous? Hah not.

Well luckily i have my first and second period with the gals and Nick, we walked each other to one's locker and proceeded to the first period.

Upon entering the room, a familiar scent earlier made its way to my nostrils. He's here. The guys were giving me lust stares, and the girls were looking at me with jealousy.the teacher made its way to us and introduced us. They all know i'm the Alpha Gregory's daughter. We sat down and I can feel the hungry stares of the guys that are eyeing me up and down with lust. Which earned a deathly growl by my mate.

The girls mouths flew open.and the guys immediately set their gaze to the teacher. Apparently, I, then locked up with a pair of crystal blue eyes. He was looking at me with lust, then he set his gaze unto the arms that are hanging on my shoulders. His crystal blue eyes shifting to black. I immediately removed Nick's hands on my shoulders. His crystal blue eyes are back.

All of the time I can feel his gaze into mine. I love the feeling but I also love if he would come to me and kiss me. 'Francine would you stop it I can't focused'

'that's yourself my dear, not me'

Ohh. The bell rang and my mains and I were off to our second period.

____________________

Heyy guys what do you think? Please likeee, comment, and vote thanks love yaa😘