chapter 3

Nick's picture^^^

I imagined him as Dave Franco

________________________

Lunch time

As Crystal, Diana, and I walked towards the cafeteria Nick,Clyde,and Reece came. The mates were all wrapped up to each other's arms. Nick came by my side and bought me lunch. As we placed our food trays to our table we sat down and talked.

As I bit on my cheeseburger, an intoxicating sweet scent of pine and cinnamon made its way into my nose. By then, the cafeteria door burst open. My mate is sniffing the air too,soon his eyes found mine we kept our staring contest until he was pulled by a fake blonde barbie doll. A low growl was heard and it took a minute before I realized that the growl came from me. He pushed away the fake blonde but the fake blonde kept on straddling on him I swear I want to slap that bitch to her plastic-surgered face and kicking her botoxed ass knocking down her fake boobs.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME KARLA" my mate's voice boomed and all heads are snapped by their direction

"geez i'm sorry Alpha Dean" Karla the bitch said. Oh so his name is Dean

'that name is as sexy as its owner' my wolf purred.

Whoa whoa wait! Did Karla called him Alpha?! Oh my gosh my mate is an alpha. So it means he'll be 10x more possessive and 10x more overprotective. That makes sense.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my friends's stares.

"You found your mate haven't you?" Clyde ask with a smirk but mixed with worry.

Crystal and Diana already knew so they just gave me a 'go ahead look' and Reece gave me a playful hurt emotion.

"Yes..." i trailed,

they all looked at Nick and soon the door of the cafeteria flew open by Nick running down the halls. What's his problem?

"Uhm what happened to Nick?" I asked full of curiosity.

They all looked at each other and Clyde spoke "Nick likes you" i froze.

Nick is my bestfriend since diapers I sure didn't know that this day would have come. The bell rang and we all ran towards the Gym. The boys bid goodbyes to their mates and to me. Crystal and Diana literally dragged me towards the girl's locker room.

"You should probably talk to Nick" Crystal said.

"Yeah i saw him pretty pissed off when he walked out" Diana said.

"I will, once he calmed down" I assured them.

We changed into our clothes I wore a black nike shorts, neon pink nike sports bra and white tee, same with the girls but they wore neon green and neon orange sports bra (since we are always the skins) we proceeded to the gym and the guys are there including Dean. Me and the girls who are also Skins took of our shirt leaving us with our sports bra then played whatever Mrs.Collins assigned us to play. I seen Dean in the corner of my eyes looking at me with lust and glaring at the other basketball players eye-raping me.

I rested at the bench cause my feet are fucking aching then suddenly Nick came towards me with a faint smile. His eyes were bloodshot red and his hair was a mess. "Hey"

"Nick i am so so-"

"it's okay you don't have to"

I remained silent looking at the ground. "Are we still cool?" I asked him tilting my head up.

A friendly grin came up to his face "ofcourse why shouldn't we?" And with that we laughed our ass off.

Nick left and I'm all alone when Scott the school hottie sat down beside me. He put his hands above my thigh, i quickly bent his fingers. Then a loud deathly growl was heard inside the Gym and everybody snapped their heads at Dean who's coming in our way. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. It made some tingles the moment our skin touched.

"MINE! MINE! MINE! SHE'S ALL MINE STOP MESSING UP WITH WHAT'S MINE DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY MATE ONLY I CAN I REPEAT I, ME!"

Scott and all of the students bowed their heads even the teacher (it is an all wolf school).

"UNDERSTAND?!"

"yes alpha i'm sorry I didn't know" Scott apologized

i was frozen and looked dumbfounded.

"APOLOGIZE TO YOUR FUTURE LUNA" Dean is literally red from anger.

I knew that only I can tame him so I put my hands to his arms and the other one to his chest, drawing circles as he calms down.

"So-sorry L-lu-luna" Scott said as he bowed down and sprinting outside the gym.

Everybody went to do what their doing and Dean leaned down to kiss my forehead before going back to play basketball. I was standing there like a grinning idiot. My mate is so dreamy. Crystal and Diana ran up to me and squilled

"Oh my God Sofie you two are perfect together!" Diana exclaimed

while Crystal making kissy faces. I blushed like a tomato and played volleyball.

The bell rang and I sprinted towards my Audi r8 but my arms were yanked by Dean

"what the hell?!" I said as i gave him a glare

"I never got to know your name mate" he said with a chuckle.

My face softens and i made an awkward laugh because of my embarassing reaction.

"Sofie" i said with a sweet smile.

He purred and kissed me at the cheeks.

"I wanted to drive you home but I have to do some pack business I am sorry love please don-"

i cut him off "Dean, no need. I'll be riding with my baby" i said emphasizing the word baby.

He made a deathly growl and about to speak when I cut him off once more. "I'm kidding it's my car babe" i said and pulling him into my arms with he gave in return.

He kissed my forehead and i ran to my audi r8 and sped towards the pack house. Our pack house is huge since there lived 500 werewolves there. It looks like a gigantic luxury mansion. There is waterfountain at the middle and everything looks magical.

As soon as I pulled in the pack house'driveway, mom greeted me with open arms and winked at me

"you found your mate didn't you?" My mom said with bright eyes.

I swear i looked like a tomato right now.

"Yes" i said as she squilled and followed by a growl behind her.

"Daddy!" I exclaimed.

Dad wraps his arms around me

"no matter what happens, you'll always be my little girl? Alright princess?" My dad said in serious tone

"yes daddy!" I fake salute and we three laughed.

Dad is known as a fearing alpha but for me, he's like a huge teddy bear with a huge candy cane.

"Sofie get some shower, I placed your dress above your bed." Mom said.

"Why mom? Are we having some visitors?"

"Yes dear, now off you go there'll be here in 20mins."

With that, I sprinted towards my room.

____________________

What do you think? Please comment love youuu all😘❤ sorry for the wrong grammars.😅