Chapter two: "I'm not the one."

Wendy was being lead to an empty hallway with two roles of doors as far as the eye can see. Wendy was confused, why would Jack bring her here? Where was Dipper? Why did Jack tell her "she might not like what she see's?" Looking at all the different ways she could go Wendy turn twords Jack, and gave him a confused look. "Say Jack, why did you bring me here?"

"Because Dipper is behind one of these doors my dear."

"Which one?! There must be at least 30 different ways I could go!"

"Simple, you must listen to the sound of your heart beat, and which ever door matches the beat is where he is."

Wendy wasn't sure if what he was saying was true or just plan nonsense, but at this point she was starting to get worried about her partner in crime being all alone in a very old mansion for so long. She closed her eyes, and put her hand over her chest and felt her heart beat. The rithem of the beat started to ring in her ears, and she put her ear to each door listening for a similar heart beat. After the third try Wendy heard the same heart beat as her own, and reached to open the door. She gripped the door knob turning it so it would open. She looked inside the room, and saw Dipper standing there facing away from her.

"Dipper!" Wendy went to hug him, but was stopped by Heart attack Jack by placing his hand in her shoulder, pulling her back. "What are you-"

"Nun-uh-uhh." Said Jack swaying his index finger side to side. Jack only smiled upon the confused girl trying to brake free from his grasp.

"What are you doing? Let me go!"
Demand Wendy still trying to brake free, but Jack's grip only harden the more she struggled. Finally giving in to Jack's grip, she turned twords him to see why he was holding her back.

"Wait for it my dear."

"Wait for what?! What are you talking abo-"

She stopped in mid-sentence as she saw a blonde hair girl about Dipper's hight come by him kissing him on the cheek. Wendy looked at the girl recognizing her as none other then Pacifica North west. Wendy knew that Pacifica had a crush on Dipper, but she wasn't sure why he was with her especially since he was on a date with Wendy!

"Oh, hello honey bear." Said Pacifica kissing Dipper on the cheek once again.

"Oh, hello there pumpkin pie." Said Dipper kissing Pacifica on the lips, and her kissing back.

Wendy couldn't believe her eyes! The boy who asked her out on a date is with another girl! Wendy couldn't stand to look at it any longer, slamming the door shut Wendy turned to Jack who was only smirking at the girls breaking heart. "No, no, no, it can't be true! He wouldn't do that!!" Yelled Wendy with tears streaming down her cheeks. Jack grabbed Wendy's wrists so she wouldn't hit him as he explained what just happened.

"Look at the facts dear girl. Do you really think a boy almost half your age would try to ask you out to an old mansion just to spend time with you, or to abandoned you?"

"I left him to go to the bathroom, he didn't abandoned me!"

"Think about it this way, if he really cared for you don't you think he would of come looking for you by now?"

"Well..."

"And wouldn't you hear him screaming your name if he was really worried about you?"

"I dunno...I guess..."

"See my point? He doesn't care about you, I guess that's just love for you. But I guess it's better to have loved, and lost then to never love at all."

Wendy couldn't take the pain anymore. The points that Jack were making; made Wendy's heart slipt in two. The broken girl dropped to her knees crying in the middle of the hallway still trying to convince herself it wasn't true, but the evidence that were shown made it hard not to believe. But it was, Dipper himself willingly kissing Pacifica right in front of her! Wendy couldn't help by weep awhile Jack was just standing there playing his violin.