Chapter 1

Maddie's POV
"Gino and Maddie, Maddie and Gino, how does that sounds Kendall?" I asked my best friend Kendall,
"It sounds like you have a little obsession with that kid!" She replied.

"Ha, you also have an obsession!" I proceed, "Really? With who?" She asked. "Um you know with, ZACK TORRES!!" I screamed. "Maddie! Shhh! You know you're the only one who knows I like him!" She whispered. "Oops! Yeah, sorry!" I say

"Hi girls!" Paige said while she Chloe and Brooke joined us, "I heard you were talking about a boy!" Brooke said, "um, yeah but it's nothing important!" Kendall said.

+++++++++++

3:30 p.m.

"Mom! I'm home!" I yelled while I slapped the door, "good honey! Your food is on the fridge!" She yelled back from her bedroom.
After that I walked to the kitchen to take out my food,

"Hey Madds, how was your day!" Kenzie asked while she came out from the backyard with her friend Nia, "good, I guess, how was yours?" I asked while I ate my ceasar salad.

"Great! Our teacher assigned us a work about insects! And Nia and I are a partners!" She replied excitedly. "Great! Good luck then!" I said with an uninterested tone.
I was about to go upstairs to do my homework when I got a text form Chloe.

C: Maddie!!! Party! 7pm! Tonight! @ my house!
M: Awesome! Can't wait! I'll be there!
C: Cool!!

++++++++++

8:42 p.m.

"Maddie!! You're here!" Paige yelled in the moment I entered in Chloe's house, "hey! Paige!" I yelled back. "Hey, where is the rest of the squad?" I asked, "well, Kendall is talking with Zack and Brooke, and Chloe is talking with Josh. "Oh, good, and.. Where is... Gino?" I asked.

"Um.. Maybe he's with his friends in the backyard, why?"
"Oh, no reason!" I said while I walked to the backyard to try to have a normal conversation with Gino.

"Um, hi gino!" I said while I touched his back with my hand. "Hi, Maddie! Enjoying the party?" He asked "um, yeah! What about you?" I asked back, "good, so um.. Where is Chloe? I need to ask her something." He said, "um, she's with Josh and Kendall..." I replied, before I notice it, he was gone.

Chloe's POV

"Hey Chloe! Great party!" I heard a voice saying behind me, "oh, thanks Gino." I replied while I turned around, "no problem, so, I have to make you an important question." He said nervously.

"What is it?" I asked, "well, I was wondering if you would like to go out with me?" He said. In that moment, only one thing came into my mind, Maddie! She was my best friend, and she has a huge crush on Gino.

"Um, sorry Gino, but no! I can't go on a date with you..." I replied,
"Ok, but I won't gave up this easy, I will fight for you! Until the day you realize you like me!" He said while he leaved.

Now that I know that Gino is head over heels for me, things will be more complicated for Maddie and for me, also because I like Josh!

Hii everyone! So this is my new fanfic! I hope you like it!!
XOXOXO!!