Chapter 3

Chloe's POV

While I was walking to my geometry class, someone placed their hands on my eyes and said "guess who I am?", "ugh, Josh, you scared me!" I replied, "sorry chlo, I was looking for you." "Really, and what can I do for you?" I replied, "well, I actually need an advice... About girls" He proceed, "oh really... And, who's the lucky lady? Do I know her?" I asked curiously, "well, yeah, you can say that you're very close to her.." He said.

In that moment my heart start beating like a drum. He's obviously in love with me, there's no doubt about it! I just can't believe that he's asking me advice of how can he ask me out!!

"Um.. So if you want that girl to fall for you, you can prepare something huge for her, like buying her a big box of chocolates or writing her a poem.." I said. "Whoah Chloe, that sounds great! Thank you!" He said while he gave me a hug. This couldn't get better!

++++++++++++++

*LUNCH*

"Hey, Chloe why are you so smiley today?" Maddie asked while she ate her blueberry yogurt. I sigh, and looked around to check if someone was hearing me, "I think that Josh will ask me out!" I whispered, "OMG CHLOE THAT'S AMAZING, YOUR FIRST BOYFRIEND!" Maddie yelled, "SHHH! Don't scream! It's a secret"
I whispered.

"I can't believe this! You're first boyfriend will also be your first crush! I'm so happy for you!" She said with a huge smile on her face. Now that my best friend knows about it, I gotta tell the whole squad.

Maddie's POV

Chloe asked me to tell Kendall and Brooke about Josh asking her out. So I went to the science classroom to look for them.
"Um.. Hi Maddie.." Kendall said nervously with a box of chocolates and a heart shaped note on her hands, "what's wrong Kendall? Why are you holding that?" I asked while pointing at the chocolates and the note, "um... Something happened..." She whispered, "what's going on just tell me!" I insisted, "Josh ask her out!" Brooke yelled from the other side of the classroom, "WHAT!! But, he was asking CHLOE out!" I yelled.

"Well, apparently he isn't because he told me that Chloe gave him the idea of giving me chocolates and a poem.." Kendall said, "oh no, Chloe will be so sad, but mad at the same time! What do we do now?!" I asked.

"I guess we'll have to keep it as a secret.." Brooke said, "what are you guys keeping as a secret?" Chloe asked while she walked toward us, "um.. That Josh is asking you out!" Kendall said, "that's great! But why are you holding a note and a box of chocolates Kendall?" Chloe asked, "This? Um... This is for my... Mom! Yeah, today it's her birthday!" Kendall lied.
Now, I wonder how long we will keep this as a secret.

Josh's POV

"Guys, guess what!" I said excitedly while I sat in a cafeteria's table, "I asked Kendall out!" I proceed "Wait! And what does she said?" Gino asked. "Um nothing she said she'll think about it. Why? Do you like her too?" I asked jealousy, "No, dude, you know I like Chloe", he said. "And what does Chloe had to do in this?" I asked once again, "uh... Nothing! Never mind." He replied nervously, like if he was hiding something.

Gino's POV

Do you know the feeling in which you can't tell someone you like THAT YOU LIKE THEM? I mean I feel that way everyday, specially because the girl I like is in love with my best friend, yes! I like Chloe, and A LOT! Even tho we haven't talked that much, I know everything about her, and don't you dare to call me a stalker! But one of the things I know about her, is that she likes Josh... Yes! Josh! The same dude who invited HER best friend! But it's not his fault cause he doesn't know Chloe likes him, just like she doesn't know I like her...