Chapter 4

Chloe's POV
"This is too hard..." I whispered while biting my apple and trying to understand my math homework. "Hey Chloe!" Some kind of manly voice said while he sat next to me, "oh.. Hi Josh." I replied. "You have problems with your math homework?" He asked, "uh yeah I guess.." I whispered...

"Let me help you!" He said while he sat next to me. We stayed all lunch trying to figured out my homework, we didn't spoke about anything else, until he asked something that let me thinking.

"You know what means when a girl accepts to go on a date with you, but doesn't seems to be interested in you?"

"Well maybe it is because she doesn't like you, and just agreed to go out with you because she felt bad for you that's all.." I savagely replied while biting my apple once again.

"Ok.. Thanks Chloe.. Bye." He said, then he stood up and left with some kinda angry gesture on his face. I wondered why.

I was just being honest! I thought he was asking that to me because I thought one of his friends was having girls problems.

But I don't know, maybe the advice was for him... And maybe I'm not the girl he was going to ask out...

++++++++++++++++++

Kendall's POV

I don't know what to do, I just accepted to go out with Josh because I felt bad for him, but that doesn't mean I like him!

I just don't want him to hate me. But I still need to find a way to tell Chloe about this.

"Is it true?! You accepted to go out with Josh?" Maddie almost screamed. "Shhh be quiet! Someone could hear!" I whispered.

"How could you! Chloe is your best friend!" Maddie exclaimed. "I know! But Josh seemed so happy I don't want to break his heart..." I sigh.

"You need to tell Chloe all the truth!" Maddie pointed, "I wish I could but I'm just afraid..." I replied.

Honestly this is the worst situation a 14 year old with acne can be...

++++++++++++++++

Zack's POV

Kendall sat besides me in a park bench, while I was thinking in a way of asking Brooke out.

"Zack... Can we talk?" She asked. "Sure K, what's going on?" I asked back. "Well I want to know how do you tell your friend that her crush just asked you out?"

"Uh.. Well that's a complicated situation, K. The best thing you can do in my opinion is to tell your friend that you don't like him and that you will always be there for her!" I replied trying to give her the best girl advice I could give.

"Thanks Zack...but..." She sobbed, then she began crying. In that moment, I felt something for her, since the moment I looked into her crying eyes, my heart started beating so fast....

So fast that it felt like if I was... Falling in love with her.