Sleepover

"Jeremy! Come on in!" You smiled and greeted your best friend and now more recently boyfriend. "T-thanks for letting me stay over, (Y/N). I just....things at home weren't going so well..." You put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, let's not think about that, okay? We're gonna have fun today! What do you want to do first?" Jeremy gave you a sideways glance.

"Anime!" You guys say at the same time. You giggle and get comfy on your couch, patting the space next to you for Jeremy to sit.

After four hours of anime later, you yawned. "Guess we should get ready for bed then." Jeremy got up and got his suitcase. "You can change in the bathroom." You pointed down the hallway.
"Okay, t-thanks."

You didn't know what to wear. Your usually pj's, a tank top and shorts, might not be the best choice with a boy staying over. Then again, that boy was Jeremy. Ah, screw it. You thought, throwing on a tank and some shorts. Just as you were don't changing, Jeremy knocked on the door. "Yeah, come in!" You said. He slowly opened the door, and you tried to remain calm. Jeremy was a blushing mess, standing in the doorway in a white tank top and boxers with hearts all over them. He was the most adorable thing you'd ever seen. "Awwww Jerebear! How are you so adorable?"
Jeremy looked down at the floor, his face 50 different shades of red. "I-I, well, " he stuttered. You giggled and took his hand.
"W-well, I don't have an extra bed..."
"Oh! I'll just sleep on the floor then!" Jeremy interrupted. You blushed a little, "um...well, you could, um, sleep in my bed-just if you want to! I mean..." You laughed awkwardly. Jeremy blushed even more and nodded. "A-alright." You both got in bed. Jeremy was nervous at first but after a while he gently put his arms around you. You smiled and snuggled closer to him.
"Night, Jerebear."
"Goodnight (Y/N)."