Fights

"(Y/N)! I'm home!" Your boyfriend Jeremy calls. He walks in, two bags of groceries in his hands. "Hey, Jeremy, thanks for picking that stuff up!"
"Um...(Y/N)? Didn't I ask you to wash the dishes while I was gone?" Jeremy timidly asked.
"Oh, sorry I forgot!"
"T-that's the third time you've forgotten this week..." He said bitterly.
You raised an eyebrow. "Um...I said sorry. I'll do them later okay?"
Jeremy looked down.
"It's just that- I try to do what you ask, why can't you do the same for me?...." Jeremy said. You stood in shock.
"Excuse me? Fine! I'll do them right now. Happy?"
"If you would've done them earlier there wouldn't be a problem." Jeremy muttered.
"What's going on with you? Ugh!" You threw a towel down and went to your room.

You were in your room trying to hold back tears. You and Jeremy had never fought before. What happened? It was your fault. If you would've just done the dishes....
You heard a soft knock on the door. "(Y/N)? Can I come in?" It was Jeremy.
You sniffed. "Yeah."
He came in and you guys sorted everything out and apologized. "I'm sorry, (Y/N). I shouldn't have gotten mad."
You shook your head. "No, it was my fault." You two moved to the bed and cuddled all night.