Safety

(Ignore the text on the picture, kay?" )

You woke up at 4:30 am to the sound of your phone ringing. You sleepily picked it up and answered. Who would be calling me this early?
"Hello?"
"(Y/N)?" It was Jeremy.
"Hey um, what's wrong?" You asked.
"I-I need you to come get me, please, don't come through the front door just-please hurry-"
The line went dead. You hurriedly got up and headed to Jeremy's house. I hope he's alright. You thought as you jogged down the sidewalk.

When you got to his house, you went around to the back and used a tree to climb up to Jeremy's window. You paused, pressing your ear up to the window. You could hear yelling and crashing and Jeremy crying. You waited until it was silent and quickly went into your best friends bedroom. What you saw shocked you. Jeremy was leaning against his bed, a long cut on his arm and bruises on his face and neck.
"Jeremy!" You rushed to his side.
"I-I didn't realize, I mean, I'm sorry." You hated seeing him in this much pain.
"I-it's okay, (Y/N). Thanks for coming." He tried to sit up and winced.
"Hey, be careful. Do you have any first aid kits?" You asked. He nodded and pointed towards his bathroom.
After getting some bandages on Jeremy and stuff, you helped him stand. You packed a small bad full of his clothes and things, and helped him out the window.
"Don't worry, Jer. You can stay with me for a while. I'll take care of you. You're safe now."