Im Here For You

You run through the door of Freddy's, shouting a quick greeting to a few of the boys and heading to the office to begin your shift with your best friend Jeremy. You guys had known each other for about 5 years now.

"Sorry I'm late!" You said, sitting in an office chair beside Jeremy. He shook his head "n-no problem! It's fine." Even after you two had gotten close, he still stuttered sometimes. You found it cute, though.  After making some small talk, you heard a noise coming from the left vent. "Jeremy! Mask!" You whispered. You both put the masks on until Balloon Boy left. "That was close." You sighed. Jeremy nodded. "What's wrong?" You asked, nudging the boy in the side. He flinched and looked down. You were worried now. You knew about how his dad could be....

Once the bell signaled 6:00, Jeremy quickly stood "Um, I better get home."
"Wait, Jeremy!" You grabbed his wrist and he flinched, jerking his hand away.
"J-Jeremy?...."
"I'm sorry, (Y/N) I didn't mean to..."
You shook your head and took his arm in your hands. A panicked expression came over Jeremy's face. "N-no, don't-"
You pulled up the sleeve of his uniform, revealing tons of cuts and scars lining his whole arm. His hand started to shake as tears rolled down his face. "Jeremy....." He sank to the floor and you went with him, holding him in your arms as he softly cried. "It's okay, Jeremy. I'm here for you. "
"I-I tried to stop. Really. B-but it's so hard." He whimpered.

"It's okay, Jerebear." You whispered, stroking his brown hair. "Everyone makes mistakes. I'll be here to help you get through anything."