Letters To God || Author notes

LETTERS TO GOD

© LikeThatGirl- 2013

All Rights Reserved

Have you ever feel that no matter how hard you scream, no one can hear you - or the one who should hear, unconsciously cover their ears - and you're on your own. So what do you do then? Suicide, because no one cares, right? Or you start writing? I mean, letters to those who can listen to you. Oh yes, thousand times yes, because just as I did.

So, when I was young and foolish, I was heard from someone, whom I never saw, but who was always there for me - it was God.

//***//***//

A/N: Hi! The thing is that I've always believed in God and a few days ago I found a box, which had tiny letters plus one long, which I also put in my blog, but for now, I want to share the very tiny letters(just saying that I've been crying every second when I read them because I would have never thought that I could sound so broken!).

I wrote them 10 to 12 between the ages and the last letter I wrote was the day before my 13th birthday, so it was really long ago, well many years, and I guess that they sound better in English than in the Estonian language, so here they come.

And I sincerely hope that you enjoy them! 

Madreia xo