Friends?!

"Naruto" Bijuu/Summons speech
'Naruto' Bijuu/Summons thoughts
"Netnavi" Netnavis speech
'Netnavi'Netnavis thoughts
"Yo" normal speech
'Blah'normalthoughts
Jutsu/Crossfusion/Battle Chips
--------------------------------------------------
As Naruto walked towards the classroom he was subconsciously fighting with his shirt, when he reached the door he heard a mass of yells and squeals.
Tap tap tap
The noise stopped as a soft male voice broke the silence "come in please" Naruto timidly opened the door and peered into the room 'I wanna go home, Kurama' " I know kit but try and make some friends please" he nodded in reply to his brother like figure
"Hello young one, what can I do for you?" Naruto took out some papers and held them in front of himself
"The Hokage wanted me to give you these" Naruto said in a whisper, the man crouched down and took the papers from the boy "Oh, I see you're the new student! My name is Iruka Umino and I'll be your sensei for the next 8 years. Can you introduce yourself to the others please?"
Naruto gave a small nod and talking slightly quieter than a normal person "Ohayō, My name is Uzumaki-Hikari-Ijuuin Naruto. I like to cloud-watching, cooking and studying Fūinjutsu, I dislike those who can't tell the difference between a kunai and scroll and perverts. My dream for the future is to have friends, a family and do my best in serving the elemental nations."
The class was silent except an odd cough "umm...well then Sasuke please raise your hand" a small hand raised in the corner of the back row "Naruto you'll be sitting next to Sasuke for the moment okay?" Naruto nodded and quickly made his way to the seat, Sasuke looked at Naruto weirdly, shrugged his shoulders and turns his attention back to Iruka.
"All right, everyone today we'll be looking at the time before the Sage of Six Paths, before Kaguya Ōtsutsuki found the Divine Tree humans walked the earth using a Cyber Matrix to use the Cyber Matrix they had data created beings called Net Navis, Net Navis were kept in a handheld device called a PET, -The PET is also known as a Personal Terminal, The PET allows the Net Navi to travel into the Cyber Matrix.- In the history of the Cyber Matrix as been attacked by Net Mafia - Which are people who wanted to control the Cyber Matrix to use as their own but three children and their Net Navis kept stopping them there names were Hikari Netto and his Navi Rockman, Enzan Ijuuin with Blues and lastly Laika and his Navi Searchman." Just when Iruka was about to continue a male with shaggy brown hair, black silted eyes, red markings on his cheeks and a white pup on his head yelled out "Hey Iruka-Sensei the new kid's name is Uzumaki-Hikari-Ijuuin Naruto, the same last names as those famous guys!"
Murmurs of agreement were heard through the students as they all looked at Naruto expecting an answer from him "I-I..." He stopped talking when he heard arguing "Is the signal coming from here?" A smaller and less intimidating voice replied "Hai, Shademan-Sama"
BANG
The wall burst open leaving a large sized hole leaving a dust cloud in its wake.
After a few minutes, the dust cloud settled and weird beings could be seen in some sort of armour.
-----------------
YAS I'm done, well I don't have anything to add sooooo
Baiii~BlackWind