Who?!What! Part 2 *Edited*

Beware massive plot twist!!! 

"Naruto" Bijuu/Summon Speech
'Naruto' Bijuu/Summon Thought
"Netnavi" Netnavi Speech
'Netnavi' Netnavi Thought
"Yo" Normal Speech
'Bleh' Normal Thought
Jutsu/Crossfusion/Battle Chips
'Pineapple' Thought Communication

A blast of smoke arose from the from the table and all that could be seen was the outline of a tall man "Looking for me Shademan? *sigh* " Really Shademan are you so desperate to get us that you would attack children?" .

---------------------------------------------
The cloud of dust all but disappeared as a human like a figure with red, black and purple armour stood in front of Naruto in a protective stance, he glared at Shademan with a look of disgust.

His long silver hair batted behind him as the air started to feel heavy as they unconsciously started to release killing intent towards one another, the other occupants in the room started to breathe heavily and look on in utter confusion at what the two were doing.

The children didn't understand as to why the two were going at each other (well all except Naruto) but Iruka was looking on in amazement that how heavy the Killing intent was getting.
In a swift moment Blues's arm transformed into a red sword while Shademan pulled open his arms to show off to giant bat-like wings, Jumping towards one another Blues raised his sword ready to strike down but before Blues's sword made its connection, Shademan lets go of a screech.  The sound waves blasted Blues into the wall while everyone looked on in shock. Naruto gritted his teeth and contemplated his options before taking a deep breath

"Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Rockman! Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Searchman!"

Two plumes of smoke rise into the air as two more figures made themselves known.A tall green armored Navi with what looked like a sniper rifle attached to his right arm and a smaller blue Navi with forest green eyes. Jumping high Rockman's hands surprisingly started forming crystals.

"Shōton: Kesshō Gokakurō"

Crystals burst out the ground encasing Shademan in a large blue crystal before a bright flash of light overtook the room. Onc ethe light was gone Shademan and the others and disappeared (including Rockman & Co.), Looking around the room Iruka sighed in relief as the immediate threat was gone.

-----------------------------------

XX Time-Skip 7 Years Later XX

In the middle of training ground 87 was a large tree, thick branches spreading out like a large spider web but in the middle of all the the large mess of branches is a building; a building long forgotten as a hideout of the 3rd Shinobi War now abandoned where a lone boy lives a life that no 13 year old should live.

The sun rose in a beautiful array of yellows and reds shining down on it's sleeping world it calls out to the world "Time to wake up a new day has begun". A few arose to its call, one being the young boy who arose from his bed and strode to the hole that has become his window. Looking out he watched the the sun rise from over the hills, its warm rays shining down onto his face, the bright blonde hair on his head glowed as his sapphire eyes shined in wonder at the array of colours cutting through the sky.

Reluctantly the young boy pulled away from the window and walked to his closet. He opened the closet only to see bright orange jumpsuits. Sighing he grabbed a jumpsuit , and closed the doors hiding the ever bright orange inside. Walking to back to his bed he picked up a funny looking machine (Think of Netto's PET from episode 1) it was blue and red with stripes of green and in the bottom right corner was the Uzumaki Clan Symbol

Pumping a bit of chakra into the object it hummed as the screen showed the word PET across the middle, after about 20 seconds the screen showed three Navis looking tiredly and the boy. The blue one piped up "Ready for the Genin Test Naruto-kun?"
-------------------------------------
BlackWind:And done!! God that was a pain, I just wanted to say sor-
Smash!
Naruto: hahahahaha got away!
Rockman: Think again Naruto-kun
Blues: If you just do your homework Rockman wouldn't need to act as the naggy mum
Searchman: If Rockman is the mum who's the dad?
BlackWind: Anyway this was the first time I've wrote a battle scene so how did I do? Tell me so I can improve tehehehe!
Everyone: JA NE!!