i'm back home ..chapter4..

I felt like I was in heaven. I was doing the thing I loved to do most. Playing bass. I found back my brother. and I was surrounded by worlds most awsome band. I wonder how I was able to breath! 

'Leting hear what I can' wasn't what I had in mind. I thought I just had to play a little on Akira's bass. But no. He wanted me to play one of their songs. WITH THE ENTIRE BAND!! A DREAM COMING TRUE!! Can you believe it! 

After I played the last notes of the song Vortex, the bandmembers all started clapping and cheering. And that literly made me LOL. I thanked the band members to let me play with them.

~later~

We were all in Akira's house. Talking... Can you believe it. HA. Imagine someone asking: what did you do today. and then me saying: meh. I just went to japan, found my brother who i hadn't seen in 6 years and then i found out he's famous, so then i just hang arround with The GazettE. I chuckled at the thought. 

"So, Little sis. How is it in America. Well you know, to live there?" Akira asked"it's ok, I love it way better here. Everything is so... Not Japan..." The guys laughed at my answer. "well that's pretty obvious" Aoi said laughing. "don't make fun of my little sister! So how's your social life? you have alot of friends?" Akira then asked. "Not alot. Just Dina. My best friend... She's really cool. Also a HUGE fan." I smiled it was half fake, because I just realized how lonly I was. I saw Aoi whisper something to my brother. He at first gave Aoi an angry look but then nodded. I tried to understand what they said, but I couldn't really make much out of it. 

"Emi. Reita wants to ask you something." Aoi nervously said. "What? I'm not gonna say it. It was your idea!" Brother yelled. "Well eehh.. Ruki you say it!" Aoi patted Ruki on the back. "huh what? I don't even know what you want to tell!" He shook his head. "JUST TELL IT! It's not that hard." Reita yelled. "then why don't you do it? It's your sister!" Aoi defended himself "It's your cousin! AND your idea!" 

I looked at Kai and Uruha, hoping they would explain, but they both shrugged. Aoi cleared his throught. "So, I have ehh, I have this cousin.. I eh, I thought you might like him. You guys would eeh.. look good together..." I raised my eyebrows. "What? You're setting me up with your cousin?" "HAHAHAHA" Uruha laughed "You and your crazy ideas. I like it..." I gave uruha a strange look for a moment. He said he likes it? woah.. Maybe it's normal... maybe it's just me... 

The first day we met and they already want to set me up? Thats quick... I hope it's not a really ugly guy that needs other people to set him up, so he doesn't die alone... But I can't just say no.. What IF he's cute? And it would be rude to just say: no I don't want to go out with your cousin.. wouldn't it be?

~Uruha's POV~ 

He wants to set her up with Kohaku? already? He just met her! Hahaha. I loved It when he had those impulsive actions. like when he kissed me today... 

~FLASHBACK~

"i'm hungry!" Reita said "i'm gonna get crepe. anyone want some?'' everyone shook their heads. He shrugged and left "Ruki, why don't you come with me hmm? we can have a good time.." Kai said and he kissed Ruki's neck. "mmhh, ahhyou.." Ruki said. Kai took his hand and they also left the room. I always felt so jealous about them openly being bi... But I couldn't just say I like guy's too, Aoi and Reita would feel akward arround me, If i wasn't already 'taken' "Soo... Now we know what THEY'RE doing. And now we're alone..." Aoi said akwardly. I was shure he was grossed out by the thought of guy-guy couples... I sighted. "what's wrong?" Aoi asked. He had a worried look in his eyes. He stood up from his chair and sat next to me. "What's up your mind Uru?" He asked. "hmm... you don't want to know... You won't like it..." I sighted again. "are.. " With the side of his indexfinger Aoi pushed my chin up so I was looking into his eyes. "are you shure I wont?" He finished. He slowly came closer to my face. And before I knew I felt something warm against my lips. It were Aoi's lips. At first I whas shocked I didn't do anything. The thing I had always dreamed of happened. Aoi kissed me. but then I relaxed and I kissed back. Aoi's hand was on my neck and the other one was on my hip. I placed both my hands on his cheeks.. Aoi pulled me closer. With the hand on my hip he took my leg and placed it over his lap, causing me to sit on his lap with a leg on each side. I felt Aoi's tounge ask for an entrence so I let him in. I slightly sucked his toung cousing him to moan. He Then started to kiss my neck and bite my neckbone. Causing me to moan even louder then he did just before. That made him smirk.                       the hand on my leg now went on my chest and slowly slighted down. I started to kiss Aoi even more pasionate. I felt his hand unbuttoning my pants. As much as i would love this to continue, this wasn't the right moment. It wasn't save. What if Reita would come back?" I stopped him "Not now my dear." I whispered in his ear. I slightly bit his earlobe before i pulled back and sat back next to him. He just moaned a little and nodded. 

~END FLASHBACK~

~Emi's POV~

"shure, I'll go on a date with your cousin. If hes cute and nice ofcourse..." I regreted what I said, but there  was no way back. maybe I should just relax, I mean, he's Aoi's family. Look at Aoi. If he would even look like Aoi a little bit It would mean he's superhot... I'll just have to see what happens... If it doesn't turn out well, I'll have Akira to help me out...

A/N^^ :

This chapter, is dedicated to JROCKlover96. Because i love the story "My New Stepfather is Uruha from the GazettE?!" CHECKITOUT!