Locker room stiles stilinski

SMUT ISNT MINE!!! ILL WRITE MY OWN SMUT SOON SO DONT WORRY LOVELIES
----------------------
Y/N P.O.V.
I was already late for my classes but I had to see Stiles. He wasn't very good on the game today and he's probably sad about it. I opened the door and I closed it.
"Stiles?"
"Hey?" I turn over and I see his. "What are you doing on the boy's locker room?"
"I wanted to see you." I smile.
I kiss my boyfriend's cheek and he smirks.
"I was terrible."
"No. That's not true."
"Yes, it is and you know it. I always try my best but.... I'm not like Scott."
"Stiles, you know that Scott was just bad as you. But now he's a werewolf."
"And I'm not. I know."
I look at him. I didn't know what to say to make him feel better.
"Well, I.... I don't know what to say."
"It's ok. You're late for your class."
"Yeah. I don't really care."
"Thank you for trying makes me feel better. I appreciate it."
I smile at him and I put my arms around his shoulders.
"I can't even believe that I have a girlfriend like you. I mean I suck at Lacrosse and there are a lot of beautiful guys on school but...."
"But I chose you."
"Yeah." He smiled.
I kissed him slowly and I hold his hand, sliding it to my hips. He smiled between the kiss. Stiles stroked my ass slightly and I laughed. I took his Lacrosse hoodie and threw it on the floor, he grabbed my waist and kissed me hard, and his hands went to the zipper of my dress down slowly, leaving me only bra and panties.
He looked at my body and bit his lip, I smiled and he kissed me again, Stiles took his shorts off, he pulled my body on the wall, I could feel his excitement.
"I want you so bad right now." He said.
I pulled my panties down and removed my bra; Stiles kissed my neck and sucked it, leaving several marks on my skin.
"I don't have a condom..."
"I'm taking the pill."
He nodded and held my thighs, I jumped up and he pushed me against the wall, I felt him sliding into me slowly, I moaned low and Stiles put his head on my shoulder.
"Baby, you're so tight."
He began to push against me quickly, I felt my body on fire every impulse he did against me. I moaned loudly making him moan too.
"Oh my god, Stiles."
I closed my eyes tightly; every move he made me more sensitive. His groans made me even more excited, I loved the way he moaned my name.
My body was shivering with pleasure that I felt, and I knew that Stiles was almost coming. My legs trembled around his body, I held him tightly as the orgasm hit me, a loud moan escaped from my mouth and I felt when Stiles came to his climax.
Our bodies were panting; he put me down gently so that my legs would not crack. Stiles leaned his forehead against mine and I opened my eyes, he smiled at me and I smiled.
I put on my panties and my bra, Stiles just put his underwear.
"Can you zip my dress?" He nods.
When he finished the door opened and saw the coach watching us.
"OH MY GOD, I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE. GET DRESSES, STILINSKI! AND GET OUT OF HERE, BOTH OF YOU. OR I'LL KILL YOU BOTH!"