Nolan Holloway - I'll be waiting

Gerard said so.

Gerard said so.

Gerard said so.

Gerard said so.

The words ran through your head. Its all you could think of. The words broke your heart, knowing he wont be with you because of gerard and maybe because of what you were. A monster.

"We have to fight back harder" liam argued with theo behind your back. You guys have been trying to get gerard away from the bunker so malia and scott can try to find out some things.

"Can you guys shut up and get a room!" You snapped, walking away. Grr! You smirked

"Shut up (Y/N)!" theo snapped, making liam grab his arm, yanking him back. Liam flashed his eyes at theo, growling lowly. Theo rolled his eyes, turning away. Liam walked past you, heading up the stairs. You went to the back, sitting down, pulling out your phone.

One new message.

Nolan.
Can we please talk in person?

No. You rolled your eyes, putting your phone away.

"Trouble in paradise" theo said smirking smugly. You felt like slapping his bitch face.

"Go follow liam around" you snapped back.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

You pulled your phone out again. Three messages from nolan

"(Y/N), answer me"

"Please let me explain what i meant"

"I love you..."

You grinded your teeth together, clenching your jaw. You called him, he picked up at the second ring.

"He-"

"You dont get to say that to me anymore! You're the one who decided you didn't wanna be with me! You left me remember!"

"I know! Im sorry. Munroe knew, she made me do it, you know i would never leave you"

"Do i? Because lately almost everyone is leaving me.. You, my dad, even my friends"

"i didn't mean too.. i love you (Y/N)" his voice trailed off, talking in the background. You froze, realizing what he just did. You hung up, cursing your stupidity. He was distracting you, how could you be so stupid to let a little human distract you from saving your friends.

You cursed to yourself quietly, gripping your hair in your hands, eyes squeezed closed. You shook your head, let go of your hair and stooding up. No way were you letting this experienced hunters kill your family.

You went over to where liam and theo were hiding, dropping beside them and looked as black vehicles showed up. Gerard got out the first one, following the rest with his killers, nolan walked out of the second last car. Your breathing hitched. You didn hear what theo and liam were saying until theo punched liam.