Derek Hale - Part Two

*Recap*

"Why do you smell different?"

"Like what? What does she smell like?" Stiles asked, doing his normal spasmodic movements

"Werewolf" Scott whispered staring at me shock.

"WHAT?!?!??" Stiles shouted, staring at me. I gave him a sheepish smile. He glared at me.

*****
You smiled sheepishly, biting your lip.

"It wasnt supposed to happen, alright!" You told him quietly. You could imagine smoke blowing from your brother's ears, his face slightly red and lips in a straight line. Scott was still shock to find out you were a werewolf.

"You're a werewolf and you had sex with derek" scott whispered, making your eyes widen. Stiles doesnt about that part.

"Sex?" He was angry, his voice calm. You were staring at his posture, waiting for him to explode. He shook his head and put the jeep in drive and took off towards the house. It was a quiet drive, nobody said anything. Your phone was going crazy in your coat pocket, making stiles grip on the steering wheel tighten. You pulled out your phone to see 3 text messages from derek

"Heard scott, u alright?"

"Answer me (Y/N)"

"Want me to come over later tonight?"

You only sent him a one worded message, 'yes' before turning off your phone.

--*--

Stiles told your dad, now they both were mad, stiles hasnt exploded yet but dad has. Hes been ranting for the past half hour about your foolishness and stupidity. That kinda hurt but it ended when he got a call from the office. He left ten minutes and stiles has been sitting in front of me for the past five. You've been sitting there quietly, tears in your eyes from the half hour yelling. You'd sniff and stiles would look away.

You stood up and walked up the stairs, heading to your room and locking the door once you closed it. Derek was standing there, a sad look upon his face. You rushed into his arms and cried to him, holding him tightly. He rubbed your back and held you close, lifting you up and carrying you two steps to your bed and laid down with you.

You cried and you cried for hours upon hours. It was now two the afternoon and your dad came home for lunch two hours ago, only to hear you sob from upstairs. Derek stayed with you, whispering sweet nothings into your ear as he traced his fingers over your arm and upper back. It was calming, staying in his arms.

You sniffed and wiped your eyes, looking up at him.

"Thank you for staying with me" you whispered, not wanting for stiles to hear you. Derek smiled and pecked your forehead

"Anytime" you hugged him back, closing your eyes and sighing in content.

----*---

You woke up sweating and moaning quietly, whispering Derek's name, half your clothes on the floor, derek between your legs, holding you in place as he ate you out. Your hand covered your mouth to keep quiet, your breathing uneven and your legs shaking from Derek's amazing mouth, and his long fuckable fingers.

Your hand gripped the bedsheet but all you heard was a loud tear. Poking your cheek, you lifted your hand to see your claws, you moaned loud, making derek stop to look up at you. His face wasnt shocked, it was full of admiration. His eyes lust blown. He stared at your half naked body, slowly analyzing your body, graphing it to his memory.

He was only wearing his boxers as you noticed so you took it upon yourself to shred his boxers and pull him down on your body, kissing him fiercely, your hands grabbing him and wanting him to touch you. Derek placed him at your entrance and pushed in slowly, holting as he was balls deep inside you. You moaned into his mouth as he began to move.

His thrust were animalistic, growls and grunts were heard between you both. Grunts from him and the growls from you as your werewolf side came out to play with his animal side. You pulled away from him and began to kiss his neck, nipping and biting everywhere your mouth can touch. He pulled away from your mouth and leant down to your neck and bit into it. You moaned into his ear as he pushed and pushed as he fucked you.

Hips slamming into yours shamelessly, your claws runninh down his back, making him growl into your neck. He pulled away and blood covered his buttom lip.

"Harder!"

You moaned, knowing your dad wasnt home and stiles was at Scott's house, so you could be loud as you want. Derek reached down and began to rub your clit, massaging it softly before going with his pace. You could feel yourself getting closer. You arched your back, clawing at the bedsheets and mattress, hearing rips and seeing fabric fly around you as he pounded into you.

"Im close" derek whispered, making you nod at him, letting him know you were too.

"Come on derek, cum for me" you growled and he slammed into you, making you both cum and moan loudly. He pulled out and dropped beside you, grabbinh your sheet and placing it our both your bodies and you guys cuddled into each other.

You yawned closing your eyes, hugging derek. He chuckled

"I fucked you so good, didnt i babe?" You bit your lip and smiled

"Yes you did" you said in a tired voice. He pulled you closer to his body heat.

---*---

"What happened here?" Stiles said standing in the doorsay of your room, seeing clothes everywhere, your ripped up bed and drops of blood on your bed. You werent around, you left that morning with derek after the intense sex you had the night before.

Stiles looked around and saw Derek's signature leather jacket on your chair by your computer. He sighed and rolled his eyes, closing your door and walked away, leaving you to deal with your problems. Scott looked at him

"Its a crime scene in there scotty boy" scott made a disgust face as he turned away, letting out a sound of disgust, making stiles chuckle.