Hey guys! I have done some casting but I know that Emmett will definitely stay as Jack Falahee there's a picture of him, cause he's just pretty >.<  I swear I am trying my hardest to update and write longer chapters! But I have said I have exams in 3 months

Sorry it's soooooooo short but I've been so busy lately!

I'm in a foreign state
My thoughts they slip away
My words are leaving me
They caught an aeroplane
Because I thought of you
Just from the thought of you

31 Days After

It would be a lie to say that Emmett and I had the perfect relationship, cause we didn't but I know, I just know that he would tell me not to go tonight, not because he was one of those guys which won't let you do what you want but because he would know that I'm not ready. But he's not here and if he was I wouldn't have to be ready for anything if he were.

Mia that's who is here and that is who I have to go to the party with so I can watch Netflix for the next month, banging on my bathroom door "hurry up I wanna do your makeup!" Staring at myself in the mirror, scanning across my face all of this just seemed too surreal, usually I would be getting ready with Em, but this wasn't usual. Staring at my eyes they had turned very pale as if almost all the colour has been sucked out of them along with the life that had been in me a month ago. My once romantic golden waves hung dull and limp at the side of my petite face. "I'm coming."
Mia was in a leather mini skirt with ankle boots with a black crop top with full-length lace sleeves, her dark brown curls were full of life flowing to her waist, her caramel skin made her look like a princess compared to my pasty skin, we were like polar opposite. "I took the honours of picking out a dress," she says with a bounce in her step picking up a red and black checked skater dress that fell mid-thigh with knee high black leather boots.
"Couldn't we just go to see a film or something instead?" I pout hoping it would change her mind, I really wasn't in the mood for going to a party today.
"No, Azura you promised remember," she says sternly "now go get changed because we are gonna be late and I still haven't done your hair or makeup," she says shooing me into the bathroom.

After reluctantly getting change into the dress and boots, Mia put my hair in a messy ponytail before doing something to my face to make it look a somewhat normal colour. "I'm done! You look stunning, if I do say so myself! Come on we gotta go otherwise we are going to be much later than we already are" she says already tugging me out of my room before I could object.

***

By the time, we arrived the party was already is full swing, there were drunken bodies all over the place, couples making out in the corner and the distinct smell of booze. Oh, how I've missed these parties. Within moments of arriving Mia was whisked away by a group of already tipsy girls and I was left standing alone, so much for spending the weekend together, I think to myself watching as Mia downing shots in the middle of the room. 

369 Days Before

"High school parties so over rated right?" I hear a familiar voice next to me causing me to choke on my drink, never did I think I would see the day that Emmett Aubrey would talk to me.

"Yeah, I don't usually come out but my best friend convinced me, who is now nowhere is sight," I say lifting my head scanning the crowd.

"That's the problem too many people," he says with a wink.

"How rude of me, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Azura Reynolds," I say with a sweet smile.

"Emmett, Emmett Aubrey," he says showing a genuine smile.

"I know" feeling the blush on my cheeks I take a sip from my cup

31 Days after

"High school parties are so over rated right?" I hear an unfamiliar voice next to me causing me snap out of the bubble I put myself in. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I just saw you standing on your own and thought you may be wanted someone to talk to," I turn my head to see a tall guy with dark, almost black hair, standing next to me.

"Yeah, thanks. It's just been a while since I've been to one of these things in a while," I say tucking a piece of hair behind my ear nervously.

"I'm Dan, Daniel Baker," he says holding out his hand.

"Azura," I say placing my hand in his a small smile forming my lips.

Letter 3

I loved the way your face went bright red the day I first spoke, I will never forget the shocked expression on your face

Vote/Comment/Read 

Thanks :)