Chapter 1(photo of alyssa)

Becky! Clean this mess up!" I yell for Becky.

"I'm good!" She shouts back from her room.

"It wasn't a question!" I sigh.

"JJ, go get your pig of a sister." I say to Jason Jr.

"Ew, no." He says and goes back to his phone.

"What do you mean, 'ew'?" I ask.

"She has Kaleb in there." He says, all grossed out.

"What?!" I gasp and walk down the hall and hear noises, unpleasant noises.

I open the door and Becky screams and she hides under her blanket along with the guy I've never met.

"Get dressed unless you plan on being on YouTube." I say and narrow my eyes at the two.

"Uh, mom, we kind of need you to get out so we can change." Becky says.

"I'll be back in 5 minuets and you both better be dressed." I growl.

My daughter will not be like me when I was younger. Never, and I mean never, will any of my children be like that.

I leave the room and I hear some shuffling around and I walk back into the kitchen.

"You knew this whole time didn't you?" I ask JJ as soon as I walk into the kitchen.

"Yep." He says popping the P.

"And why didn't you tell me?" I say, doing the whole, 'hand on hip' mom look.

He shrugs and looks up from his phone, but his shaggy brown hair barely let's me see his eyes, "you never asked."

And he goes back to his phone. What is up with these kids?! Argh!

I leave the kitchen and see the boy leaving and Becky waving to him as he leaves.

"You, my dear, will never be seeing him again." I say and Becky rolls her eyes at me.

He's the reason their like this, he screwed up, and now there's no going back

****

"I'm leaving! You two better be at school! Becky, stay the hell away from that boy unless you want me to kill your ass." I say as I leave the house and shut the door on my way out. I hop into my car and go of to my job.

And by the way, my job is folding clothes at Gap. It sucks. But it pays the bills.

****

I hate these clothes, I hate these shoes, I hate these hats, AND I HATE THIS GOD DAMN STORE!

I hate my job, I for one, have always hated laundry and folding clothes, but now i get paid to do what I hate. Well, it feels like I'm getting allowance all over again. I've never liked Gap clothes, actually, I hate them, there so cheesy and plain. This is the store the people who want to be normal and ordinary shop. And I for one, am not the normal and ordinary person. I hate it soooo much. But yet, I am forced to wear their brand clothes to work because it 'Promotes their business'. Bull crap. But one good thing about working here is that I get employee discounts on all clothes, and these are not just like, 10% off discounts, these are like 60% off. And let me tell you something, for a single mother of two teens, its like heaven on earth. So I get a ton of clothes for like $3 each, even though I hate this brand, it sure helps to have a ton of practically free clothes.

It's 4:55 p.m right now and my shift ends at 5:00 p.m. I want to go home. Ugh.

****

I'm finally home and Becky and JJ are both in their rooms I'm guessing on their phones. I really don't care, I just want to rest. You have no Idea how hard it is to be a mom until you are one. So all you men out their who underestimate all woman and their jobs. Stop, and think about everything your wife does or did for you, I'm just saying did because if you kept on underestimating your wife, she probably left you to rot in your self pity. Don't underestimate us. Am I right, or am I right?

Ding Dong!

My thoughts are interrupted by the ringing of the doorbell to my house (Obviously).

I groan and force myself to get up and walk over to the door, and on the way I grab the half empty bottle of wine that I just drank and take a swig of it and open the doer to be surprised by none other that Satan himself.

"Alyssa." He says in shock.

I scan him up and down, he now has his brown hair cut short and is still tall, he's wearing a plain black T-shirt and some blue jeans, and to top it off with some nice Nike sneakers. And the sad part is, he still looks hot as hell. Oh, and if you haven't figured out who I'm talking about, It's the original, hart breaking, soul crushing, family leaving, the one and only, Jason. I think I've had a little to much to drink.

"Well, well, well, isn't it Jason Calvery Jean." I say, trying my best not to slur.

"Lys, are you drunk?" He asks with concern on his face.

I gasp and put my hand over my heart with the beer bottle and look like I'm shocked, "Never, I just had a few to many pancakes. Yes I'm drunk you back stabbing idiot." I hiss.

He stares at me, like he's taking the image of me in for what seems like forever.

"Your not getting the kids back." I say, my tone hardening.

"I don't want the kids," He says, starring into my soul with a gentle look, "I want you."

"I don't give a shit if you want me, you will never get me. Even if I have to leave, you will never get me or my kids. Ever." I growl as I slam the door in his face.

I put my back against the door and let out a deep sigh. I knew this would happen one day, I was just not prepared for it to be today.

I get a knock on the door behind my back and I jump at the sound, I growl and open the door.

"Get the hell of my property before I call the cops, Jason." I say before I focus in on the figure in fron to me.

"So I guess we're to late." Jen sighs.

"Dang it." Mikey mumbles.

"Man am I glad to see you guys." I smile.

_____________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

How was it?

Comment!

Vote!

Share!

Love ya!