Chapter 3

Life officially sucks. You would've thought it would've started sucking when Jason left, no, not really, it was just sad. Now I have lawyers all over me and my family hates me and my job sucks. Becky avoids eye contact, JJ gives my nasty glares, and Jess left completely again, Back to collage. So everyone hats me. And I mean everyone, well, except Jen and Mikey, they still love me...But their not enough. Sorry Jen and Mikey.

I'm sitting at work, folding clothes, hating my life, ya know, the usual. And you are not going to believe what happens next. There is no way that this is happening. A hot, I'd say 28 year old walks up to me and smiles. He has black hair that's slicked back and he's wearing a leather jacket with some warn down jeans. He is totally hot.

"Uh, hi, I couldn't help but notice this beautiful display." He smiles, are you kidding, dang it. He must be talking about the sale display besides me. Grrrrr...

"Oh, yea." I grumble.

"So, would you want to go out some time?" Wait, what?

"Excuse me?" I ask, confused.

"Oh," He says, a look of disappointment across his face, "it's ok if you don't want to, I understand."

"Oh! No, I mean, I'm just not having the best day, so, when do you want to go out?" I ask.

He let's out a small chuckle and smiles this amazing smile that would make any girl fall, and right now, that girl is me. I guess you could call him a bad boy.... what am I kidding, this guy is a total player, you can tell.

"My name's Jake, here's my number." Jake hands me a slip of paper with a row of numbers.

"Alyssa, but you can call me Lys. And I'm sorry if this bothers you, but how old are you?"

"I'm 32." He smiles. No way, this guy has to be lying, he is not 32, he has to be at least 28.

"Really?" I ask, may I add, stupidly.

He smirks and then drops the smirk to smile at me with my stupid shocked look on my face.

"Yes, I'm really 32, and let me guess, your 26."

I scoff at his remark and say, "Yea, I wish. I'm 30."

"Really? I would have taken you for a younger age."

"I don't believe you, raising kids isn't easy." I smack my hands over my mouth, I did not just say that.

"Your a parent? I didn't know."

"Well, yea, we just met." I mutter under my breath, "Yea, I have two 16 year old kids, one girl and one boy."

"That's awesome, I admire single parents, that's a full time job. Wait, you are single, right?"

I laugh and look back into his green eyes, "Yea, the dad is out of the picture, he's not coming back."

"I'm already back, Alyssa." I hear a voice that doesn't belong to Jake, a to familiar voice, I turn around and see Jason standing, in front of me.

"What do you want, Jason." I growl.

"I want to talk to you, and now this punk." He growls at Jake.

"You stay out of this." I snap at Jason.

"I want to see the kids."

"Not happening."

"I have rights."

"Not ever sense you were wanted around the country you don't!"

"Should I leave, or..." Jake asks from behind.

"Your staying." Jason growls.

"I'll call you later." I say and I see Jake rush past me and out the door of Gap.

"Lys, I want to see them, I want to see you." Jason says, his eyes full of emotions.

"You don't deserve the kids, and I know for one, that I have enough dignity to know not to let you back into my life." I say and I leave the Gap store, 10 minuets earlier than my shift ends.

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I HATE HIM SO GOD DANG MUCH!

****

I'm sitting in bed, crying. I'm so done with this drama. SOOOOOOO done. He just keeps on making my life worse and worse. I swear, if he brings the cops into this crap I'm going to make him stay in a cell for the rest of his life. He will never see the kids, he will never see me with the kids, I will never let him near us, me, or my life. Ever.

_____________________________________________________

Hey guys!

I know it's a little short.... but oh well!

I wont be able to update as much for awhile, I have some stuff I have to do for the next few weeks. So I'll type during my free time, but that won't be much.

Comment!

Vote!

Share!

Love ya!