chapter 8

I'm so sick of Gap. I need a new job, all I do is fold cloths and put them out on the shelves.

Ugh.

Maybe I could work at McDonalds, I would have something better to do there like make french fries and big macs.

"Alyssa!" My boss say from behind me in her Asian accent.

Her name is Sun, yes, like the big ball of fire that keeps us warm and lights our day. Literally. I think she's like 34 but she looks like she's 48. She lives to make my day miserable, not like she can do much, I already have a terrible job....... But that's not the point.

"Why aren't you cleaning the bathrooms?" She demands.

"Because no body ever told me to." I roll my eyes.

"I just did you idiot! Go! Go do your pathetic job." Sun shoos me.

Are you serious? I can't stand this woman! "No."

She freezes in her place and glares at me, "Excuse me?"

"I said no, I quit. You go clean the bathrooms you old hag."

As I walk out of the store I push off a whole shelve of freshly folded clothes onto the floor. I can feel the freedom already. I can wait for this, I'm free!

_______________________________
Hey guys!

I'm sorry it's so short, but I'm really going to try to update again soon!

Comment!

Vote!

Share!

Badblueangel