Chapter Two

A/N: The story might have very sudden change in viewpoints without much warning. you are warned. It also will be random and crack-like as I wrote it without much of a plot in my head. but now there is a plot and it comes in the next chapter.

In the afternoon of the same morning where Amber was maimed and June ALMOST maimed, the maim-er, May, was sitting in the living room, watching Naruto Shippuden. The episodes with her beloved Deidara inside, of course. God forbid she worship any other character from Naruto except Deidara.

June was busy reading like the intelligent and hardworking girl she was while Amber was browsing through random fanfiction on her computer. All three girls were bored out of their minds.

"Oh how I wish something interesting would happen," June muttered. Amber looked up from her laptop, raising an eyebrow.

"Careful," she warned in an absentminded tone, "These words usually end up with the person uttering them and her friends getting sucked into a new dimension and whatnot."

"Hahaha," May laughed at Amber's words, "You have been reading way too much fanfiction, my dear girl." Amber pouted but said nothing as that was the truth.

The doorbell rang and May paused the show before getting up from her comfortable seat reluctantly to answer the door.

She opened it to come face to face with a brown haired male with green eyes. She blinked and raised an eyebrow.

"Can I help you?" she asked in a polite tone.

"Yes. Yes you can. Are you living with two other girls?" the teen asked bluntly.

Blink. Blink. Deadpan.

"Yeah. You guys are stalkers?"

She watched smugly as the brunette spluttered incoherently. A sigh was heard behind them as a silver haired man pushed his way to the front.

"Young lady, you must be mistaken," he said politely, "We are not stalkers. We are only here to discuss an important thing with the three girls living here. Including you, of course. Besides, do we look like stalkers to you?"

May didn't answer him directly. She only turned back to looked into the house.

"Hey!" she shouted, "There's a few of stalkers that claim they aren't stalkers outside. They want to come in for whatever reason!"

Damien face-palmed. How were they going to get in now?

"Sure! Let them come in!"

Damien blinked. What?

May stepped aside and gestured for them to go in.

"Go on then," she said, "You heard her. Come in."

The two stared at her for a fraction of a second before removing their shoes and stepping inside, revealing another teen. One with purple hair.

Benjamin's eyes widened when he caught sight of her face. He could feel that this was her. The one he was destined to be with for the rest of his life. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She was just too stunning.

May, on the other hand, was getting unnerved by the male's stare. After about two minutes of his staring she walked forth and snapped two fingers in front of his face. Benjamin jerked out of his trance and blushed profusely, looking away.

"I-I-I a-am t-terribly sorry! I didn't mean to stare! Really!" he stuttered. May rolled her eyes.

"Sure... And you don't call yourself stalkers..." she muttered to herself as she slowly walked away from the boy. Benjamin sighed, still embarrassed, and walked into the house, following May.