Joystick

{A/N} Bill is human in this. I'm pretty sure it's hard to fuck a Dorito. Dipper and Bill are both 18 in this! Anyways, Let's get on with the smut, shall we? Oh and, believe it or not, I've actually never wrote smut before so.......yeah. Sorry.

Normal pov.

It was a warm July afternoon and Dipper and Bill were home alone. Everyone else had went into town and didn't plan on coming back for a few hours. The boys sat on the couch cuddling and watching Netflix movies.

After about two or three hours of movies, they decided to do something else.

"C'mon, Pinetree. I always think of stuff to do. Usually when I name something, you think it's dumb. " Bill said, looking over at the smaller male.

"Well, we could go outside and walk. Or we could watch more movies. Then again we could maybe read some books or-" Before Dipper could finish, Bill placed a hand over his mouth.

"Mmhm mmmn bmm stmm" Dipper mumbled against his hand.

Bill rolled his eyes and removed his hand from the boys mouth.

"Thank you. Now what do you want to do, Bill?" Dipper asked.

Bill placed a finger on his chin and thought. Suddenly a small smirk began to tug at the corner of his lips. "Hmm. Well, who said you named anything I wanted to do?" He asked, gripping onto Dippers waist.

Dipper took his bottom lip between his teeth, turning it a lighter pink. He knew exactly what Bill meant. It's not like he didn't want it, but at the same time he was terrified.

Bill took Dipper in his arms and carried him up the stairs. Once they arrived, Bill pushed Dipper back on the bed and climbed over him. He smirked and brought his lips down on Dippers.

I can't count all the times that I had to say 'I'm sorry' for wanting something with a few more bits than my Atari.

Dipper wrapped his arms around Bills neck, pulling him down closer to him. Bill smiled into the kiss and slid his fingers into Dippers shirt, making him shiver at the sudden touch.

Don't play a game boy they said it would get old, but sometimes boys like me are curious and can't be told no.

Bill ran his fingers up and down his side's, earning shivers from the boy below. Bill brought his knee up to Dippers crotch and moved it slowly. Dipper gasped and pushed up onto Bills knee, he could already feel himself getting hard from his lovers touch.

You came along and had me saying, "What is this?" Your sexiness got me ready for the Genesis.

Bill smirked and parted their lips. Dipper whined at the sudden loss of contact. Bill took note of this. He began kissing down his jaw line and moving his knee a little faster. No matter how many times Dipper told himself, 'No. Down, Rover, Down.' His 'problem' seemed to be going, well up. Bill kissed his neck, trying to find his sweet spot. Once he did, Dipper moaned softly and tangled his fingers in Bills blond locks.

Baby, grab a hold of the Joystick take control of the motion. I can feel it when you 'Ah, Ah.'

Bill sucked on it harder, turning the patch of skin a bright red. Dipper moaned louder, tugging on his hair until he earned a small groan from Bill. Bill ran his tongue down his neck and down to his collar bone. He kissed at the top of his shirt. Bill tugged at the bottom of Dippers top, signaling for him to take it off.

"Clothes. To...much clothes..." Bill mumbled against his skin. Dipper nodded in agreement and took off his shirt, tossing it somewhere in the floor with a soft thud. Bill followed, throwing his shirt beside of Dippers. Bill sat up and looked at the boy underneath him. He was perfect.