The Punishment

It was over. He might as well kiss life good bye. Dipper was ready and had already accepted his fate.

"Say that again. I fucking dare you." Bill walked closer to Dipper, a visibly angry expression on his face.

"No. I said no, Bill." Of course he had to choose now to grow a pair of brass balls. To bad he swung them so hard, he was about to get himself killed.

Bill grabbed a fistfull of Dippers shirt, bringing him closer to his face. A dark blush spread across his face as he felt Bills hot breath against his cheek.

"Y'know Dipper, I don't think you were punished enough as a kid. I think I should show you what a real punishment is." Bill felt Dipper shutter at the words as a smirk curled onto his lips.

"I'll give you one last chance Dipper. What are you going to do?"

Dipper bit his lip. He already felt himself getting hard. "T-The opposite of what you told me to do."

Bill laughed darkly. "I bet you get off on this you little slut. Don't you?"

Bill forced Dipper to his knees in front of him. "You know what to do Pinetree."

Dipper gulped as he undid the zipper to Bills pants. He pulled them down slowly as he looked at Bills hard-on. "C'mon Pinetree, not getting any younger up here."

Dipper hesitantly slid off Bills boxers, letting his member spring free. He heard Bill hiss at the sudden cold.

He took hold of the base, pumping it slowly as he licked the tip. Bill tangled his hands into Dippers hair.

Dipper finally took the tip into his mouth, letting his tounge run over the slit. Bill pulled softly at Dipper hair, panting softly.

Dipper pumped his hand at the base, taking more of Bill into his mouth.

"God Pinetree. Your mouth is so hot...~" Bill moaned, pulling harder at Dippers hair, causing a small moan to erupt from the other male.

Bill but his lip and moved his good slowly, pushing more of him into Dippers mouth.

Dipper moved his hand down to ease his own throbbing erection. "D-Don't you dare Dipper. Don't you dare touch yourself." Bill groaned behind clenched teeth.

Dipper moaned louder, swirling his tounge around the base. He  took the rest of Bill into his mouth, bobbing his head like his life depended on it.

Which it kinda did.

Bill gripped harder on Dippers hair. "I-I'm gonna-" He was cut off by another loud moan that had been stuck in the back of his throat as he came into Dippers mouth.

Dipper swallowed as much as he could before he popped off of Bills, now soft, cock.

Bill brought Dipper up and kisses him softly, knees getting ready to give out. Dipper was the first to pull back.

"Will you please help me now...?" Dipper practically begged.

"This was punishment Dipper. No, I won't help. Your just gonna have to live with it. " Bill said, a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.

*looks for all the Attack on Titan fans* You guys got the "brass balls" refrence, right? XDXD. Anyways. I hope you guys liked it. There is more to come. Maybe tonight or tomorrow. I have a lot to do since my birthdays in three days. But, I'll sure as hell do it when I can.

Thanks my little bombs.
          ♡            ~JaegerBombTastic