Chapter 22

Bree's POV

Today is honestly the saddest day of camp I can't believe I never wanted to come and here I am leaving with 4 friends and a boyfriend

We were all packing and are room looked so dull it looked like a funeral.

                  20 minuets later

We were all done packing and then we all got dressed and were heading to the front gate to meet are cars to drive us to the airport

We all met at the front gate of camp and each of us couples had a moment me and Adam said the whole I'm going to miss you thing and kissed and all the others I really don't know

Then me and the girls hugged meanwhile the boys were doing the whole boy hug thing and then we all hugged in a group.

Then a Emma came and said that

Me and Eldon and two other 11 year old girls are going to fly back home on the same plane

(Emma asked us to look after them )

Adam and Sky will come in like 3 days

And Tyler and Amanda will come in like a week.

Me and Eldon got in the car with the girls ( Tiffany and Brittany) and were off to the airport.

After we did the whole check in thing we all went to sit in front of the gate. But then I saw a Starbucks and kinda bought every one frapps.

And I know that your gonna say I'm a shopaholic but like a meter away was a outlet store of all my favorite stores and  I kinda went crazy and spent 140$. 😊

When I came back everyone's face ha the expression of What When? Which was hilarious.

After about ten minutes of waiting we were on the plane and ready to go. I went to Tiffany's and Brittany's seat to see if they were ok and then I went back to my seat.

I watched 2 movies then went to check on the girls and then watched two more movies went to check on the girls and went on my phone till we landed.

Me and Eldon agreed that we would meet after you get out off the plane. I got the girls and saw Eldon waiting and then we walked until we found the place to pick your suitcase up.

We dropped the girls off to their parent which gave us 20$ each for taking care of them on the plane.

And then me and Eldon said goodbye and that we would text each other when we got home.

Eldons Parents came to pick him up but I just got  a taxi cab and headed home.

When I got home I unlocked the  door coco came running to me and I tickled her for a second  and saw my mom and dad weren't even there.

I took like to steps and saw a note on the floor that said

Hi sweetheart welcome home!!

Your dad is in a meeting Avery is in dance class and I just went to the supermarket to get your favorite food 😉

Love mom

After a second I hear some one say TICKEL MONSTER!!

And turn around and see Josh and in a split second he is tickling the life outta me.

When he's done with the tickel session he asks me how camp was an all that and we talk and talk

Until mom gets home after an hour and we hug and kiss and then we all eat lunch  me and Josh went to the pool. and then dad got home we hugged kissed then ate supper and then we had  a family movie night.

Hi guys hope you liked the chapter sorry this is up on a Saturday I thought I posted it yesterday. Still some chapters to come and then tun tun tun THE SEQUAL any way have an awesome weekend!!!

Vote

Comment

Tell a friend 😊

Gea😎

Baiii😘😘😘