Chapter 26

Brees POV

Today is the last day of the Summer holisays and we were all extremely sad but happy at the same time.

Today we decided that us girls were going to go shopping for school supplies so at ten we met at the mall.

None of us really needed anything in specific we just wanted to look at the last minuet sales.

First we went to Forever 21 and we got some things I got a backpack and a gym bag and some cute rings. Sky got a gym bag too and a flowery shirt. And Amanda got a pair of boots and a hair band set.

Then we just went CLX (just made up the store) and I got a basic white shirt and a pair of vans type of shoe. Amanda just got a classic Jean pair. And Sky got a new iPhone case.

Then we went to the school supplies area and I just got a notebook a binder and some gel pens. Amanda got some highlighters and pencils. And sky got a folder.

After that shopping trip we went back to my house and ate lunch. When we were done we prepared are outfits for tomorrow.

In the end we decided that I would drive the Adam and Sky to school with me because they live like a minute away. And Eldon would take Amanda and Tyler.

After that we watched Netflix and just talked.

Hi guys so the story only has 1 chapter left😔😔😔but don't worry the minuet I post the last chapter here I will post a new story😀 which I think you'll like it if you liked this one. So yeah the story will be called Classic Love so pleas read it if you liked this story.

Gea❤️