Chapter 25

Brees POV

I woke up super excited to go to pick Adam up at the airport but then I sadly remembered he wasnt getting here for another 3 hours so I just went downstairs to get breakfast  and just listened to music while I got dressed.

After I got dressed I went downstairs and made a sandwich to take to Adam and Sky incase they were hungry. When I only  had like an hour left I started driving to the airport.

After being in the car for 45 minutes and listening to the summer hits I parked my car and headed to where people leave the airport and since I still had 15 minutes till they arrived so I went to Starbucks the lie took forever but when it was finally my turn I got me and Sky strawberry frappuccino's and Adam a chocolate one

I was waiting for them for another 5 minutes but when they finally came  I ran and quickly gave Sky the frapp's and hugged Adam and we did a quick peck and then I went over and hugged Sky

Then Sky said, "And these are for?"

"These are my welcome presents to California"

"Oh my god Bree you got me a strawberry frappuccino! Adam she's a keeper, she's already my friend but if you break her heart which we hope doesnt happen then I will kill you"

We all laughed and thats when I realized Adams dad was there and we had never so I went over to him and introduced  myself  his dad seemed nice but it was really awkward after I introduced myself but then Emma broke the awkwardness by stepping in and saying that  they needed to get to the house.

I offered to drive Adam and Sky to their new house  so we loaded my Jeep and when I asked the direction of there home it was so cool that they were in the same street as me and even better there is just 2 houses separating are houses.

When we got there we unpacked the back of my car and brought everything inside and then Adam and Sky came over to my house because the moving truck would get here tomorrow and  I was just really excited because it was the first time my family was going to meet Adam and Sky

When they walked in Josh and did a bro hug and Sky and Josh just hugged and Avrey just said hi.

My parents seemed to like them so that's a good thing. I invited Sky and Adam to stay for lunch and they said yes. So we just had one big lunch.

After lunch Adam and Josh played on the PlayStation while me and Sky caught up.

After are catching up and PlayStation sessions we all decided that since it was only 3 o clock we would head to the beach. 

So I lended Sky a swimsuit and Josh pended Adam one. We got to the beach and went swimming till about 5 and then we went and got Slurpy's. And then Adam and Sky had to go home.

Hi guys I'm sorry I haven't posted for a long time I wrote this chapter last Friday and thought I published it but actually didn't so yeah sorry for the long pause

                 PLEAS READ

Do you guys want a sequal? Or not pleas comment