Exo As Spiderman

Kris: the spider guy that just watch the criminal going wild.cause he's not gonna help everybody until Galaxy need help from him (this guy)

Suho: the rich Spiderman that soon to be mayor.

Luhan: The 'manly spiderman' that everybody admire.

Tao:The Spiderman that wushus all the bad people but ask Gucci as a gift for him to protect the city

Chen: always troll the bad guy and get shot,but defeat them anyway and never regret what he doing.

Baekhyun:The Spiderman that doesn't wear mask cause worried that his eyeliners will ruined because of sweat.Drive girl crazy.

Chanyeol:The Spiderman that always talk with the bad guy and try to be friend with them before capture them .

Kai:Nobody can see him. So he could catch the bd guy easier,Even the people can't see him.he just so mystery.

Lay:the Spiderman that forgot he is Spiderman

Kyungsoo:the one that finish him meal or his cooking first and after he finished eat he gonna beat up the bad guy until they cannot breath "FEEL THE WRATH OF SATANSOO" *Satansoo smile"

Sehun:just watch the other Spiderman doing their work *sips his bubble tea* too many Spiderman for fuck sake *sips* *whisper* I hate them.....

-------------

so how is it? still I'm not professional at this so request?....
don't forget to vote