Gleeful

Bill's Pov

"Where is she? where could she have gone?I should have been watching her"Will said looking worried "Relax Will i'm pretty sure she will be okay. we thought her many things now , she can live by herself"I said  "B-But"He said crying "IT'S OK NOW STOP CRYING AND GO BACK TO YOUR MASTER YOU WHINY BABY"I yelled "O-Okay"he said and left .(Y/N) will be okay i just know it i believe in her.

Your Pov

I woke up took a shower and put some clothes on and run to the diner.While I was going to the diner i saw Gideon and a blond girl with a ponytail "Hello Gideon!"I greeted them "H-hello"he said shyly "So who's your pretty friend?"I asked "She is my cousin Pacifica Southeast"he answered "Hello nice to meet you"She said "Nice to meet you too i'm (Y/n)" I replied .She is really cheerful unlike his cousin which is shy "So wanna eat at the diner my treat"I said as I winked at them.We went to the diner and start ordering "Ill have pancake"I said "Yea me too"said Pacifica "And ill have Omelette"Gideon said while we wait for our food we decided to chat "So Gideon why are you so socially awkward"I asked "I-I don't k-know"he replied "Yea yea So (Y/N) are you new here i believe i never saw you here before"Pacifica Asked "Yea i'm new here I just moved here yesterday"I answered then our food came and started eating. After we ate I took out my magic wallet that have infinite money and paid.After that we decided to say goodbye to each other and I decided to borrow some books at the library and walk home as i'm walking I bumped into someone with made me drop all my books.I picked up a book and so did he then we touched each others hand when we tried to get the last book "Sorry"he said as we stand up which sorta show his face "Please don't scream"he said As he covered his face again.I was really confused "Why would I scream?"I questioned "Oh are you new here?"he asked "Yea" I replied "Why?"I added "Oh nothing here"as he handed me a ticket "My name is Dipper Gleeful by the way"as he run the opposite way.I froze when he said Gleeful because I remembered Will saying that he was cruel than any human existed.

(timeskipTomorrow)

After I woke up and got ready and decided to go to this show but before that I decided to visit Gideon and Pacifica."Hello Pacifica"I said "Hello Y/N!"Said Pacifica "Come in"she added and I came in and we both went upstairs in their room and saw reading an old book that has a gold six-fingered hand and a number 3 on it."Hey Gid what are you up to?"I asked him "uh Um"he said 'How socially awkward' I thought "So  Pacifica do you have any plans today?"I asked Pacifica "Not much really"she replied "So I was wondering if you can come with me in the Tent of Telepathy"I asked "Sure lemme ask Uncle Bud"she said and we went downstairs and saw her uncle watching Ducktective "Can we please go to the tent of telepathy with (y/n) Pleaseee"she said while doing puppy eyes "Yeah sure whatever"her uncle said "Yay"she screamed in excitement "So Gid are you coming?"I asked "Yea"He said as he closed his book.

(in the Tent of Telepathy)

"Are you excited?"Pacifica Asked "Yea sure"I replied.A smoke came out and a Girl with brown hair,blue eyes and teal amulet in her headband, blue coat ,black skirt, gray leggings came out "Hello there I'm Mabel"she said then another smoke came out and this time it's a boy with brown hair that is fixed showing his birthmark ,a teal amulet in his tie ,same coat and eyes ,black pants and shoes came out "And Im Dipper" "And Together we are the Gleeful Twins"They said in unison and fans started screaming which hurts my ears whats the point of screaming anyways "So today we need someone to volunteer for our act"Mabel said "Go pick one Dipper"Dipper looked around which made many girls screaming that is totally killing me then Dipper went down the stage and started walking my way  I guess he is gonna pick Pacifica but then he went infront of me and said "You" "Umm Oka-"I tried to say untill Pacifica pushed me.I went up the stage which made me very nervous "Welcome (Y/N) (L/N)(last name)"Dipper said "How did you-"I said but cutted off "That's part of the tricked dear"Mabel said "Okay"I said Then they let me get into a box i don't know what happened but i felt like i disappear and appeared again.After the show Pacifica and Gideon went home so I decided to go home too.

(in the woods)

I was in the middle of the woods.I was lost 'Dang it' i thought then it rained 'That's Just Great' I thought and continued walking,I was feeling so weak and cold 'I should have listened to Will with those teleporting stuff'I thought and still continuing till i blacked out.