Life and Death

Your Pov

"He's my friend"I answered "WHAT!"They both yelled which make Dipper looked at us "Hello"Dipper said then Gideon gave Pacifica a look "May we have a Girl Talk for a moment"she said.Dipper nodded and we went to my room leaving Gideon and Dipper at the living room

"So what do you want to talk about?"I asked Pacifica "I don't really think you should trust that guy"she said "Huh?Why?"I asked "Do you trust me?"she questioned "Yea but-" "If you trust me you will stay away from him. He is a heartless Monster"she said.'She said the same thing that Will told me. Is he really? Then why would he save me?'I thought "Earth to (y/n) You there?"Pacifica said "Yea...Yea"I said

Meanwhile...

Gideon's Pov

"What's your plan now"I said as I glared at Dipper"I don't what you're talking about"he said "Don't play dumb with me Gleeful"I said "Well I am not playing dumb Pines"He said then I walked to him and grab him by his collar "Listen here Dipper don't involve (Y/n) with your crazy plans"I told him "So what are you planning?To use her to steal my journal?To kill her?WHAT!"I yelled "Listen Gideon I don't have any intentions with (Y/n)"he said "I don't trust you not even in a second"I said "Well don't nobody is stopping you"he said and the girls came back

Your Pov

"Hey guys what did we miss?"I asked "Nothing much really"Gideon said "Okay so what do you want to talk about again?"I asked "Oh right"Pacifica said as she dragged me and Gideon to my room and locked the door "Hey!What gives?"I asked "I don't think we should talk with him around"She said as she crossed her arms"Okay?"I replied "So (Y/n) you have a dream or a nightmare?"Gideon said "A nightmare"I answered "So what happened?"Pacifica asked "I-i Died"I said and saw them in shock "Does this mean anything or just a coincidence?"Gideon said "Huh why"I asked "It's just me and Gideon also have the same dream that you died but in a different way"Pacifica explained.I was really shocked "Not only you two" I said "Huh Who else?"They both asked "Dipper said I also died in his dream"I said "What a strange coincidence"Pacifica "Yea very strange"Gideon said "Thanks for looking out for me guys and besides I wont die"I said cheerfully and smiled "Okay we will go home now be careful"They said as they leave.

"So what happened?"Dipper asked "I died in their dreams is it a coincidence or will it happen?"I said then looked down "Don't worry I wont let it happen"he said "Thanks for looking out for me Dipper"I said and smiled a bit "It's alright"he said "Well I think you should go home"I said "But who will protect you?"he asked "Don't worry I could protect myself you trust me,Right?"I said "Yea I guess Bye"He said as he left

I went to the secret room I have and held my necklace to summon Will."What's wrong (Y/n)?"he asked "Will I die?"I said and looked at him.He looks really confused"Where did you get that idea?"He asked "It's just my friends have a dream that I died"I answered "All of them??"He asked "Um yea and this demon with black fire"I said "B-b-black f-fire? We better call Bill"He said as he summoned Bill "What do you want?"Bill asked "(Y/n) have a dream with a demon with black fire" Will said "Black Fire?"He asked "Yea and I think he wants (Y/n) dead"Will said. My eyes widened "Why would he want me dead?"I asked "HE WANT YOU WHAT?"Bill yelled "So what will I do?"I asked "Im sorry (Y/n) but you can't go back to the demon world until we find this guy"He said "Okay how long will it take?"I asked "About years and here"he said as he turned my charm in my necklace into a locket with the picture of them in human form and me and a (f/c) gem "This will protect you from any demon even from me"he said as he tried to touch me but just got hurt by something "Ouch you see?" "Okay?How about the deal??"I asked"The deal is off bye now sweetheart"He said as he snapped his fingers and left "Bye too i'll miss you"Will said as he left "Now what?some life I have"I said to myself and heard the doorbell rang so I got out of my secret room and answered the door "Yes?"I said and saw Dipper handing me an invitation "What's This?"I asked "You're invited at my sister's party.You could bring anyone with you even those two"He said "When?" "Friday 7:00pm by the way it's a fancy party hope to see you there"he said and left.'Well atleast I wont get lonely till then'I said to myself then I eat (f/f)(favorite food)took a shower and wore a (i/c) and went to the Mystery Shack and saw a fair "Woah I didn't know there's are fair here"I said to myself and bumped into Gideon "Hey Gid" I said "Oh hey (Y/n) Wanna hang out with me in the fair?"He asked avoiding eye contact"Yea Sure sounds fun"I answered and smiled.

Sorry Im lame coz I am XD

Random Quote of the day:Guys always be yourself and don't let other people discourage you.